Chapter 15: Reckoning

Start from the beginning

Yesterday Y/n decided to get a car, so she drove over to the Cullen's house. The car was small and her favourite colour. (imagine whatever you like). 

Lots of the trees didn't have leaves on anymore, making it more of an empty atmosphere. Thankfully the pines stood tall, the dark green colour glowing against the pale shades of colour. Her mind became lost from the events that happened last night. Her and Jacob made passionate love. She smiled at the memory and Jake caught her smiling. 

'I know, I'm still thinking about last night too' said Jake with a proud smile. 

'You know I am a little worried..' said Y/n. 

'About what?' asked Jake, putting a hand through his hair. 

'You know... last night..' said Y/n, biting her lip. 

'Oh don't worry, we were safe' said Jacob, gently. He put his warm hand on her arm. 

'I know but I just have a strange feeling' said Y/n, worrying a little. 

Jacob kissed her cheek sweetly. 

'I love you. Please don't let it worry you baby' said Jake, sweetly. 

'I love you too and I won't' said Y/n, gently.

Once they were past some ancient pine trees and the road became smaller, they knew they were getting closer to the house. It started gently snowing, creating little snowflakes that melted on the ground. They pulled up on the familiar driveway. Carlise, Esme and Jasper waiting outside the door for them. Jasper had a smirk on his lips. 

Y/n smiled with glee and felt such happiness that with her gift she created a beautiful bright rainbow over the house. Everyone smiled at her. 'Jasper' said Y/n, running into his arms. He held her tightly but gently, not wanting to use much of his vampire strength. 'I'm so glad your here' whispered Jasper, kissing her lips passionately. For a moment they forgot they weren't alone. 

Carlise coughed so that they'd stop. They pulled away Y/n a little embarrassed. 'Sorry' said Y/n.

'It's fine dear, thank you for coming' said Esme, being the next one to hug her. Esme smelt and looked amazing as always. She gently pulled away. 

'It's nice to have the family back together' said Carlise, hugging her too. 

Y/n felt extremely happy when she heard this and realised how much she loved them all. Emmett, Rosalie, Edward and Bella joined them outside. Emmett ran up to her and gave her a massive bear hug. 

He chuckled as he picked her up and hugged her. 'Ahha! I knew you were here' said Emmett.

Y/n chuckled back and returned the hug. 'Thanks for the warm welcome Emmett' said Y/n with a smile. 

'Anytime! I'm glad your here' said Emmett, happily. Rosalie approached her. At first Y/n didn't know what to do but Rosalie seemed quite calm. 

She kissed her on both cheeks and held her hands gently. 'You look well. It's nice to see you Y/n' said Rosalie, her eyes soft and filled with love. 

Y/n was taken aback and didn't know what to say. Everyone watched them intensely. 

'Is this real?' asked Y/n, laughing slightly. 

'Very. I'm truly sorry for being so cold to you before. I want us to start again' said Rosalie, with a small smile. 

'Uhh.. of course' said Y/n, still in shock. Rosalie smiled and nodded before stepping back. 

Edward and Bella just smiled warmly at her, not wanting to say much. She too returned the smile but realised someone was missing. 

'Wait, where's Alice?' asked Y/n, slightly panicking.