ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

ACT ONE

THE LIGHTNING THIEF

"you mystify me"
sunday, the cranberries

MEET THE CHARACTERS!!!

lilith park
daughter of hecate
twelve years old
INTJ-T
voice claim: misty, cyberpunk 2077 (but younger)

lilith parkdaughter of hecatetwelve years oldINTJ-Tvoice claim: misty, cyberpunk 2077 (but younger)

"awhh look, it's cerberus!" —————

perseus "percy" jackson
son of poseidon
twelve years old
ESFP

perseus "percy" jacksonson of poseidontwelve years oldESFP

"i'm not saying hello to a pink poodle."—————

EXTRA CHARACTERS!!

annabeth chase, daughter of athena

grover underwood, the satyr

clarisse la rue, daughter of ares

luke castellan, son of hermes

LILITH'S FRIEND GROUP
my original characters
+voiceclaims

odessa laurel hayes, undetermined — boscha, the owl house

dante monroe, son of hypnos — albedo, genshin impact (english dub)

heath wells, son of nike — ekko, arcane

taylor wright, daughter of apollo — gwen stacy, across the spider-verse

DISCLAIMERS!!!

THE WAY I WRITE ABOUT LILITH AND HER POWERS MAY NOT BE CANON!!! I have not read about any of the children of hecate and their powers (i've only read the pjo books, not hoo) I have absolutely no idea how rick riordan writes their powers. The way I wrote about liliths powers was that I combined headcannons of mine and others and made a somewhat easy power system that should be simple to follow. I am sorry if it is not up to canon!

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING FROM PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS SERIES!!! That book series belongs the amazing and incredibly talented author, rick riordan! The only thing that I own in this story are my original characters!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ANY SPELLING ERRORS OR ANYTHING THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!

PLEASE VIEW IN TIMES NEW ROMAN, SMALLEST SETTING, AND WHITE! This is because this is what I usually use when reading wattpad and it was what I was basing my layout on. Also there are white borders around the images that I can't get rid of (please help me)

THIS IS A PERCY JACKSON X ORIGINAL CHARACTER FANFICTION AND IT IS A SLOW BURN!! This whole fanfiction was made so I could stop daydreaming about the story of lilith and percy in my head. This is a slow burn because there really won't be any romantic stuff until the third act???(the titans curse) I will make sure that there are some cute moments between percy and lilith to make up for it.

THIS FAN FIC INCLUDES SWEARING, SMALL MENTIONS OF SEXUAL CONTENT AND JOKES, BLOOD/VIOLENCE!!

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION!! IM INCREDIBLY SORRY IF IT ISNT WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT IT WOULD BE, IM VERY NEW TO USING WATTPAD AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE A GOOD FANFICTION. IM TRYING MY BEST :))