Taehyung check the paper to confirm . And yessssss it's true . He looked at yn and stood up .

Taehyung : hmm you already signed . Huhh okay playing hard . But let's see that you will handle me 6 months or not .

Y/n : are you challenging me Mr kim . So don't forget I am also min yn . Challenge accepted .

Taehyung with a smirk : ohh soo now it's a challenge . Okay then challenge accepted .

They both are staring at each other eyes . More like glaring .

Y/n ( In mind ) : huhh he don't know me . Who I am challenging min yn and that top of that with attitude . Huhh it's just 6 months ynn you can yahh you can .

Taehyung ( in mind ) : she so challenging kim taehyung. the kim taehyung huhh miss yn don't worry I will take my revenge on you . The tyre punture girl .

Y/n : but if I won then what will you doo .

Taehyung : I will doo whatever you want . But if I won then same goes to you miss yn .

Y/n : challenge accepted Mr kim .

Taehyung : hmm good . Now I think beomgyu already told you what work you have right miss ynn .

Y/n : yeah Mr kim .

Taehyung take his seat on his chair and asked .

Taehyung : what is my schedule secretary yn .

Y/n take iPad on her hands and said .

Y/n : today you have some mailes to check which is send by different companys for collaboration and then you have some files to check that is for today Mr kim .

Taehyung : hmm okay . Bring a green tea for me .

Y/n : okay mr kim anything else .

Taehyung : no and please bring fast . I don't like lazy people .

Y/n : yeahh sure Mr kim ( sarasrtic smile + gritted teeths ) .

She left the cabin to bring the coffee . After a while she bring a green tea for taehyung and gave him hai tea .

Taehyung : complete this files secretary yn .

Y/n : okay mr kim .

But when she looked at the files she widened her eyes .

The files

There are total 5 files

There are total 5 files .

Taehyung smirked

Taehyung : I want them complete by 6 secretary yn . I don't want to hear any excuse .

Y/n doesn't want to leave this job so she agreed . After all she want to become an ceo of her company . So she want to experience everything before she become ceo .