Arc Three: See You Tonight

Start from the beginning

His hands reached out to meet her halfway.

Her hands met his.

Miguel started to blush again.

He chuckled,

"I couldn't sleep last night, I was too busy being excited for today"

Oh.

Isa thought to herself.

She smiled at him, holding his hands tighter.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me"

Miguel smiled back.

They spend their time establishing the last details for their date tonight.

Miguel will pick her up at 7:00 pm.

They will walk together to Isa's favorite Mexican restaurant.

They will both order 'the world's greatest' empanada.

Isa assured Miguel that he would not be disappointed.

If all goes well, she'll be home by 10:00 pm.

If she's lucky, she'll be home later.

...

Isa's alarm goes off.

This will be the last time they will see each other until the date. This fact just hit them at that moment.

"Thank you for another amazing coffee"

Isa starts getting ready to leave.

"Of course, Isa. I can't wait to see you tonight"

Isa gets up,

"I can't wait to see you tonight too"

Isa put her bag over her shoulder. She then puts loose strands of hair behind her ear.

She then takes the opportunity to take one step closer to Miguel.

Isa leaned in to give Miguel a quick kiss on the cheek.

All the hairs on Miguel's body stood straight. His fangs popped back out and his claws protruded from his fingertips.

Isa's voiced changed back into a flirtatious one,

"See you tonight, Miguel "

The way she said his name, he felt like he was under some kind of spell.

He snapped out of it, quickly responding back before she left.

"Can't wait!"

Isa could see how flustered he was. She giggled, then walked out the door.

Miguel watched her as she left.

She looked back one more time from outside.

She pointed at her cheek, mouthing,

You have a little something.

Miguel saw her giggle then leave.

He put his fingers to where she had kissed him. As soon as his fingers made contact with his cheek, he nicked himself.

He jolted not because of the pain of the small cut but because it snapped him out of the trance Isa left him in.

Despite the cut from his claws, he pressed his fingers further. He could feel the residue of her lipstick and lipgloss.

Miguel, sat there holding his fingers where Isa had kissed him. 

He could see himself in the reflection of the window. He saw the glossy red lipstick stain on his cheek from her kiss. He also saw drops of blood coming from below his fingers.

He takes a deep breath in to retract his claws. He wipes the drops of blood, some blood has already made contact with the top part of her kiss stain. He leaves it there.

...

They were now more than excited for tonight. No one, nothing, could get in the way of their mood.

Tonight was going to be amazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I can't believe this story has over 100 votes <3 None of this would have been possible with all the support from y'all!

I also wanted to shout out my boyfriend! He been helping me plan out the story, name titles, and write specific scenes (to be more juicy). FUN FACT: He actually came up with the name of the story. Let's have a round of applause for him <3

The next part should be uploaded this Sunday (no promises tho). 

xoxo