Arc Three: Charm Bracelet

After hanging up with Isa, Miguel re-entered EARTH-222 to spend the entire afternoon getting everything ready for their date tomorrow night.

He was struggling with what gift to give Isa. The only gift he was sure about were flowers.

He walked to a local flower shop to get her a bouquet of flowers. The color scheme of the flowers closely resembled an early morning sky, what he saw when he was with Isa.

He knew she was an early bird, you could just tell by the type of person she was. She was as bright and warm as the early morning sun.

After getting the flowers, he walked by a couple stores but nothing caught his attention. Nothing he saw felt good enough to give her. Nothing represented how big the feelings he was having for her were. Because to Miguel, she was everything...

Then an idea popped into his head.

He remembered that back in Nueva York, in his universe, he saw a gorgeous charm bracelet that would be perfect for Isa.

He saw them when he bought Gabriella a gold plate necklace with her name on it.

That is the only thing he has left of her. Everything else disappeared along with her and her universe.
...

Miguel ran to the closest alley and opened a portal to his dimension.

He dropped off the flowers in his room, then calling out to Lyla,

"Lyla, please put these in water for me."

Lyla didn't respond.

He wasn't too mad about that, he knew she'd put them in water. He was more annoyed than anything.

He then got out of the Spider Society HQ, turned on his hologram suit and swung directly to the second closest street to the jewelry shop. He then turned off his suit to reveal his casual clothes and walked into the shop.

Miguel walked in to see that they still had the charm bracelet. It was as beautiful as he remembered it.

It was a beautiful gold charm bracelet with pearls, stars, roses, and sun charms.

To him, it perfectly represented Isa. She was his sun. She was as beautiful as a rose. She shined as bright as stars, and pearls would look gorgeous on her. It was perfect for Isa.

"I'll take that one"

He pointed at the charm bracelet in its glass casing.

The employee put the charm bracelet in a dark blue box with a dark red bow.

Just as Miguel went in, he quickly came out. 

He couldn't wait to give the charm bracelet to Isa. He was also nervous to give it to her but deep down inside he knew she'd like it.

He hid in an alleyway, changing back into his spider-man suit. Once it was on, nothing on him was getting off.

Miguel just wanted to get to his room as fast as possible, he already wanted it to be the next day. But he still had some things to do before his date with Isa. He at least already had the most important things, Isa's gifts.

...

He arrived back home. He calls out to Lyla.

"Lyla, prepare my bath"

Lyla appeared and let out a sigh. She hesitated answering.

"On it."

She was being very short with him. It hurt her to be but after putting in flowers, meant for another woman - an actual woman, she was in emotional pain.