Chapter 17 Judgment part 2

Raphael POV

After her conversation with Zarathos, she saw her servants.

{Surtur, Carrera, Luminous Valentine, Testarossa, Hel, and Ultima. You guys can go to your respective Realms. This World is too weak in front of you.}

{I arranged everything and also created your army. You guys start practicing your new powers and abilities.}

"Haaaaa, I want to sleep," Surtur said with a sleepy expression. Then Raphael created a bed for her. Then She gave smile and slept.

Surtur is the Strongest Person among Hiro's Subordinates even though she has not practiced her new powers. Also, she has a childish personality. But her intelligence and skills surpass everyone except Hiro.

"Lord Sama, thank you for giving us bodies and gifts. We will become strong enough to be your side" Testarossa said to him

"You are the strongest person I have seen in my life. My Lord, you are interesting," Carrera said while practicing her magic which is similar to Dr. Strange's magic.

"Fufu let's become strong and fight each other again," Ultima said with a smile at her 2 friends. Testarossa and Carrera also liked this idea so they train faster than before and fight again.

Luminous sat on the chair like a Queen. And she is observing Hiro. Not only her, but Testarossa, Carrera, and Ultima also got interested in Hiro. Now he is in control of a spirit but after some time he will awake. Then they will see his attitude and personality. They want to know more about Hiro.

Hel went to her realm. Because one of her passive abilities is death which means that death will come with her. Which means all the humans will die near her because of her presence. so she left for her realm.

Raphael wants to suggest that To train Ymir under Hel because Ymir's Necromancy Skill which similar to Hel's Skills. But the final decision, Hiro should decide.

Raphael then created a big table and created meals for those 5 beautiful girls.

{You guys finish the meals while I will complete my work.}

Without wasting time they started eating and Surtur who slept woke up from the delicious smell. Then she joined them.

Then Raphael teleported outside of the island.

'There are still a few Skills that should evolve but I stopped them because in the future when Master evolves higher these skills will become weak, I should discuss this with Hiro.'

Then she raised her hand and Summoned Diablo, Hades, and Sebastian. They blow their heads while flying in Sky with wings.

Raphael used Both (Ultimate Skill Michael, Lord of justice) and (Ultimate Skill Zarathos, Spirit of vengeance) and creates 1 million Ghost Rider Angel Army. These Ghost Riders Angels are weak because they don't have free will and Hiro should evolve into His true form to use Skill Michael to its potential.

All these Angels have wings.

{You three command the army and kill every sinner.}

"Yes my master, we complete this task without failure" then started Rumbling.

Raphael then Started to Control the Whole Earth's weather and covered the whole earth with Black clouds. Storms and rain started in this Dark Sky.

When lighting is released in clouds,  Everyone can see Huge Skeletons form clouds in Sky. Which made everyone terrified and made them feel dead.

Then Raphael teleported to Marley.

'This is the Nation master hated the most' Then she raised her hand to the sky.

"Unique Skill Judgment"

Then Huge holy light came from the sky and hit on every sinner in Marley. Then they are burned and disappeared without a trace. But when they die, they experience all the pain they gave to others. And now all of them are sent to hell to be tortured for their sins after death.

Reiner, Reiner's mom and father, Annie and Annie's father, Pieck and her father, Marcel, Zeke, and his grandparents, Willy and Lara Tybur, Marleyan Military, and Eldian haters all died and sent their souls to hell.

All of them died because they started and participated in a useless war. And also Marley conquered a Nation in a single night with hundreds of Titans controlled by Zeke Yeager's Beast Titan and Titan Spinal fluid. So THEY MUST PAY FOR THEIR SINS.

Just like that rumbling completed and more than 1 Billion sinners are sent to Hell (63% Human population). World turned into Chaos and some people used this chance to gain control over other nations. Even though they didn't do sin, they are selfish for Power. Because there are no more Eldians haters, everyone started to accept others and helped each other.

After Raphael completed her master's task, she went back to Paradise. Then she gave control to Hiro but he didn't wake from sleep.

Just like that 3 days passed. And Frieda revealed that she is the Ruler of Paradise and took control of the government. She gave freedom and importance to the Survey Corps. She gave the task to them to bring all transformed humans of pure titan and give shelter for them. Even though they are in chaos but Erwin took the task and started to work. Then She met Grisha and took the evidence about the outside world. With the help of Dhails Zachary, she released the information about their reality. Just like in anime After learning the truth Chaos started in paradise but After remembering Ghost Rider's words they thanked him through hearts. In the future outside world accepts them.

She created a New mansion for them with her magic and she brought Historia with her. Historia and Ymir became friends, and Frieda and Misery are taking care of them.

Now Frieda cut off her family ties with her and told them she lost her Titan powers. Her father already died in sleep because of Hiro's evolution. When Hiro evolved into Chaos Demon, he released his King Aura and Raphael can barrier to protect Rod but she didn't do it because Hiro already thought to kill Rod. By using Future memories, She Created Election System for them instead of royalty.

Zachary supported her for giving chance to commoners and also she introduced many laws from her Future memories of another world.

She became friends with Testarossa and Luminous. She knows that Luminous is attracted to her and Hiro. From future memories, she understands that Luminous liked her braveness and attitude. And she understood that Surtur, Testarossa, Carrera, and Ultima are battle maniacs, she promised them that she will fight with them in the future.

She is practicing her magic and Swordswoman. She is Mage Swordswoman. Now she evolved from human to Saint, a spiritual life form. Due to sending her memories to the past to change the future mainly to ease Hiro's future burden, she can be considered to have a very strong will and sense of determination, refusing to give up under dire circumstances and always carrying hope in her heart. She wants to become strong and surpass her future limits.

She is training her Ultimate skill and unique skills but because of future memories and experiences, she will master all of them in a few weeks and surpass Surtur or become her rival.

From her future memories, she had already fallen in love with Hiro. And she can't express it in words. She wants to be with him forever.

And Ymir didn't leave Hiro's side when she woke up. She worried about him and she had a fear that he will leave her. Frieda felt sad seeing her. If not for Historia, Ymir would have felt lonely again. Historia treats her as a young sister. Now Ymir is able to talk with them but still has trouble while talking. She gets nervous and tense. But slowly she is open her heart to them. Historia is the one playing with her and both of them are having a normal life. This is what Hiro wanted for them, which they deserve.

Right now she is waiting for Hiro to wake up from sleep. She is watching Hiro and thinking about future memories. She saw Hiro become close to other beautiful women. She felt jealous and cursed him for being an asshole. And just like that she slept on the chair.

***

[[{Don't forget to vote Powerstones!!}]