Chapter 12

Hiro POV

"Long time no see," He said to her.

"Hiro... Why?" she asked him in betrayal feeling.

" I told you, that you are too naive, you think I will tell everything. Why are you asking me a stupid question while you became a living book of this world history? Don't you know Humans nature from memories"

Hearing this tears started to come from her eyes.

"You demon stop there, you don't even know who she is. She is a goddess, And her power is the Strongest weapon in this world. Frieda what are waiting for, kill this demon and take his power" Hiro cut off Rod with a kick in his balls. And Rod passed out on the spot.

"Hey, you don't have dialogues here fuck off," Hiro said to Rod. Then he came and sat on the chair in front of her

"Hey, what happened? If you want to say something you can say I will listen," he told to her.

Frieda looked at him and waited a few seconds.

"In my life, I always want to be a good and caring person who wants to help others. I love my sister Historia. Before gaining this power, I promised to not give in to my ancestor's ghosts. But I failed. My biggest regret is, that I killed my uncle.

After receiving the Founding Titan, my personality changed. Due to being a Reiss, I fell under the will of the First King. I suffered from depression and sometimes my behavior changed from my regular self to another that was much more aggressive."

Hiro nodded to her. Now Karl telling him, his thoughts.

"I also thought that humans were all sinners. Despite this, I and my past successors still wish for their people to live in peace and happiness. So I created a "paradise" inside the Walls for them to live in...."

"Oi oi oi who permitted to take control of her mind to you, perverted bastard. Can't you see she is talking to her friend" Hiro gave a cold gaze to Karl, who started to take control of Frieda's mind, what does he thinking?

Then Frieda's eyes became normal and she nodded her head as thanks.

"As the Eldest Sibling, I have many responsibilities. I wanted to free my people from this suffering and I tried to fight the will of the first king... I don't have friends before but now I have. I am really happy that I am going to die at the hands of my friend. I accept my death, you can give me to outside nations." she said with a smile and tears.

"Don't worry everything will be alright,"  Hiro said to her.

'Sage, Control her mind by using Penance Stare and use Soul Manipulation - sub-skill-soul link on her, '

[Note: the Ghost Rider has mind control and can make people kill themselves at his command, only if they are weaker.]

{Answer, The target must be weak or accept for Soul connection}.

Hearing this Hiro asked her.

"Frieda, will you accept what is going to happen to you" Then Frieda saw his eyes and said

"I will accept"

Then she suddenly felt a strange feeling.

{Answer, soul Link successful. Now you can manipulate the soul of the target.}

{Now you established a temporary link with a hybrid 'Source Of Organic Matter' }

{Report, you gained access to enter the Paths dimension.}

HIRO gave an Evil smile.

'Sage, let's go to the Paths dimension'

The next second, both of them went into a timeless void.

***

Somewhere inside the timeless void of the Paths

The Paths, a land that existed in its little pocket dimension. A land that held a series of interconnecting memories and wills, channeling them upwards high into the world's cool-colored sky, shaped like a great shining tree, surrounded by a vast tundra of white sands.

It is here we find the realm's sole occupant carrying a pail of water for her creations.

Ymir Fritz, the progenitor of the Titans, the source of the Nine Powers, and a slave with no freedom of her own.

Then out of nowhere, a person appeared in the paths. He does not have any connection to this world but he come this far.

"So this is Paths,"  Hiro came to Paths and said to himself.

There, granular soil covers the ground and paths manifest as trails of bluish-green light in the sky, similar in appearance to an aurora. Time is irrelevant and conflicting there.

"Sage, can you hear me," He asked.

{Answer, Unique Skill Great sage at your service.}

"Great, Zarathos can you see this"

Then heard a deep voice.

'Yes brat, this power is not impressive at all. But this power should not be wielded by mortals.' Zarathos understood the full power of Titans with just one look.

"You are right. But it seems that both of you are not affected by time and space. Wait I am an idiot, both of you are connected to my soul. So nothing can work on you guys" he said remembering to whom he is talking.

Then he turned back to the tree and Frieda in chains just.

Frieda who saw Hiro in paths shocked to see him.

"How is this possible? Who are you? You should eat me to come here"

"Hey, can you stop that eating humans aside," Hiro said and came near to her.

"Who are you? Do you have royal blood? What is your titan"

Before she can ask questions Hiro stopped her with his finger on her lips.

"Calm down, I am an outsider of this world and I will tell you everything after I free you from this power," He said.

"You can't do anything, Hiro"

" I can do impossible possible." He said and transformed his hands. And started to destroy the Chains surrounding her.

"Wait didn't you betray me?"

"Hey, what do you mean, I betrayed you? It's you who did not ask me or checked about my background. You believed those memories. That's why you are a fool and naive."

When she heard his words she became embarrassed and her face became red.

"But why... Why are you saving me?" she asked him.

Hiro saw after destroying the chains they are repairing themselves again and again.

"Well, I won't let an innocent die and you are a pure innocent girl. And if I can't save you then I should quit being Ghost Rider." she saw his determined face. Then she saw hope in his eyes and now she can trust him.

"Thank you for not abandoning me," She said with tears. She thought it is her fate to die.

"Those Who Abandon Their Friends Are Worse Than Scum. I believe in that so I can't abandon my friend, " he said and patted her shoulder.

"Please save me from this hell," She asked him

"I will but first I want to have a nice chat with Karl Fritz," he said to her and turned his head to Karl Fritz who is standing behind them.

"Who are you?" Karl asked Hiro.