Chapter 7

Hiro pOv

"Don't be angry with me, Frieda " They were in a restaurant.

"I Wasted too much time today"

"If you'd chosen your clothes when I told you to, this wouldn't have happened."

"…Is that your reason for playing around with me like a doll?"

"No, since you are pretty, you look good in anything. That's why I got more excited than usual," Hiro laughed shamelessly. Frieda wriggled her hands on the table. She looked as if she wanted to grab the knife and pierce Hiro at any moment.

"And it wasn't only me. The shopkeeper also participated, and you didn't say much."

When Hiro suggested various outfits for Frieda to wear, the shopkeeper stood still from a distance. But after Frieda changed into about five outfits, the shopkeeper slowly stepped in and outrightly began picking out clothes with Hiro.

"I should have kicked her before I went out. She made me wear all outfits."

"Calm down. In exchange, I also acted like a doll for a while."

To ease Frieda who looked extremely annoyed after changing into ten different outfits, Hiro switched positions with her. From that time on, Frieda pushed all sorts of clothes for him to wear.

"But really, that shopkeeper was amazing. She didn't rest at all and kept handing us more clothes."

"Yeah, that shop will do well." Frieda was sure that the shopkeeper's business smile slowly changed into a sincere one as they bought more clothes.

"But I was able to buy a lot of nice clothes, so it wasn't a bad experience." Hiro was no longer wearing his slightly dark traveling clothes but a simple and fashionable brown outfit.

It was one of the clothes Frieda picked out. Other than this outfit, they bought several more clothes. This was probably the reason why the shopkeeper had such a bright smile when they were leaving the shop.

They did not have to wait long for the food to come out. Hiro and Frieda held their utensils. Surprisingly, they fit very well into the luxurious atmosphere of the restaurant since their looks and outfits were both splendid. Although their outfits were very simple, most of the people here wore clothes similar to theirs

****

The sun was setting by the time they left the restaurant. There were street lamps on the roadside to light up the sidewalks, but their brightness was nothing compared to the sunlight.

"Should we finish our date with a drink?"

Frieda's eyes narrowed at Hiro's suggestion. "What are you planning to do after making me drunk?

"How is that a drink? That's juice—just a condiment to eat more delicious food. Or are you weak against alcohol?"

"…I've never tasted alcohol."

"Then, you should taste this time."

"How is that different from leaving my treasure in a thief's hand?"

"Hahaha, That's a good analogy. Then, it's fine if we don't drink. Why don't we just talk?"

Frieda looked as if she was thinking about what to do. True to his words, Hiro had used his money from start to finish. Furthermore, although Hiro kept making jokes, he never stepped out of line.

And they started to move in the road, everyone's eyes moved towards her. Neither Hiro nor Frieda was surprised by this—ever since she took off her robe and wore what Hiro had bought, she was used to these gazes.