Chapter 8

****

Hiro POV

Well, now I should get room to stay here for one night.

Then he went hotel and rented a single room. He waited till night to transform into Ghost Rider.

A few hours later

Now Hiro was standing on the wall. He is enjoying the beautiful full moon. If he had a phone, he would take a selfie.

" I don't know why Eren doesn't like walls. But from here the view is good. Well, he was born in that way."

With that, He transformed into a ghost rider. Then he started to run on the wall and while running he created clones to send them to punish evil. With his God strength and speed, he covered Wall Rose in a few minutes and sent more than 5000 clones. Then he jumped and landed in the Superhero landing way. Then he started his hunting with his clones.

Most of his clones went to Police and Noble's houses.

Then Hiro went to a Big mansion in Wall Rose. He heard screams from there and he went to that place. Then he saw A fat middle-aged man trying to rape a 14 years old girl.

Hiro kicked the door and That pig saw a ghost rider coming inside the room creepily. Then he saw the girl.

" Please *sob* Save me, *sob I want to *sob* see my parents" she started crying.

'Thank God, I came at the correct time, she is safe. Now I will take care of this pig.

Then Hiro gave a death gaze to him which made to fall to his knees.

" Y... You stop r... right there, I will kill this girl if you make move" he said and tried to catch the girl but Ghost Rider already come in front of the girl before that pig tried to make move.

*SHING*

A blade flew right between the two of them and cut off the bastard's dick

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Now without a dick, the bastard was lying on the floor with blood pouring from his crotch and tears from his eyes

"Stop crying like a pig scum."

He went towards the bastard crying over his lost appendage.

"Don't worry I don't plan to take too long with you, I have other places to go to afterward."

As he said that, he picked the bastard up with one hand, and with the other, he made stakes with his Hellfire construct ability, and then he pierce each shoulder, propping him up on the wall.

he just ripped the bastard's arms and legs off with brute force and cauterized the wound so he won't instantly die, but will feel a lot of pain.

he made a baton in his other hand, the worst part, and the thing that frightened the pig most was that it was glowing red and exuding a very high temperature.

"No! No! Plea-AAHHHHHHH!!!"

With no mercy he rammed it inside of the bastard, he screamed for a moment and then passed while foaming at the mouth.

But Hiro didn't give time to him.

*SLAP *SLAP *SLAP

He slapped him and made him open his eyes.

"Look into my eyes"

With that, he died in the worst way possible.

Then he saw the girl, she is 14 years old. She said while crying.

"thank you"

Hiro just patted her head and said

"Don't worry, everything will be alright."

With that, he left that place. He thought every day that killing them is too far. But seeing their ugly side through memories. He can't say that killing these pigs is wrong.

With that, he gave an order to his clones not to hold back.

This world should know Fear.

***

Next Day

After Hiro finished his work. Half of the government collapsed because so many government officers and workers died. Hiro even killed Military police and he didn't show mercy to Evil people. With this many lost jobs but also many people will get jobs.

Hiro killed 97,279 And of that 75% are nobles and their works.

All noble starts to fear the 'Ghost the Ripper'. Some evil people or trash nobles thought to hide and went underground from Wall Sina.

Funny guys, they thought Ghost Rider won't come underground.

Because of this chaos, High-level nobles, or the people who control everything from the shadows, currently come to the meeting with the Current Ruler in the secret place, inside Wall Sina. Now everyone waiting for Frieda.

Then She came to the room with Her Father and Kenny.