"But?"

"But since Jessy's a newborn, it'll mean we'll spend a lot of time with her, no matter if we want to or not." I turned more serious now, not joking anymore. "We'll have to feed her, aka the thing I have to do, you know? With the-."

"That's what you call breastfeeding, Lena." Minho said plain and blunt.

"Yeah, that." I cleared my throat. "She has to learn how to talk, walk, not grab my hair like Charlie kept doing, not spread face cream all over the bathroom like Abby once did, and everything beside that."

"I think that you should stop worrying so much." Minho pointed out. "She's just born, Lee. Get rest since you legit just pushed a I don't know how many pound baby out of your crotch."

I sighed and leaned back into my pillow, realizing I might've been overreacting and ranting a bit. "Sorry. Just excited."

He laughed. Dimples appeared on his cheeks and eyes squinted closer. "That's okay. Just don't get overwhelmed."

"But do I get to hold her now?" I put on unnecessary puppy eyes. "Please?"

"Sure, Princess." Casually, he lay Jessy down on my chest. "I'll check up on the other two, alright? Will you be fine? And I'll ask them to come and see their baby sister. Yeah?"

"Yes, yes, and yes." I nodded. Minho nodded back and walked out of the Med Room, leaving me alone. Immediately I relaxed my tensed shoulders and carefully wrapped an arm around Jessy, feeling my eyes getting heavy at the sudden relax already. 

And it didn't take long to fall asleep to a sleeping baby, too.

~

My eyes shot open when someone blew in my ear, followed by a high-pitched yell. "Mommy!"
Charlie stood by my side. He removed his mouth from my ear and inspected my face.

"Hey, Char." I smiled at him. "Thanks for waking me up, I guess."

I noticed Newt in the corner of the room. Thomas stood next to the bed with Abby on his hip. She was staring at Jessy— who was still in my arms— with wide, twinkling eyes. Charlie stared too.

"It's a girl." He blurted out.

"Yep." Minho bent down on his knees next to Char. "One more for you to tease."

Then the corners of his mouth turned up too. He was happy. "Awesome."

Abby leaned in to Thomas' ear and whispered something. Thomas replied, "You'll have to ask, Abbs."
She whispered something again. Thomas laughed. "Why not?"
More whispers from Abby, followed by Thomas' replies.
"No, I won't do it for you."
"Why would I do it?"
"It's not a stranger, Abby."
"Just ask."
"Otherwise I'll force you."
"No, Abby, you're gonna say it yourself."

"Can anyone tell me what's bloody happening?" Newt arrived by Thomas' side. Abby now whispered in his ear.

"I agree with Tommy, Abbs. Just ask."

"What do you want to ask, sweetie?" I laughed lightly. She swung her head back to Thomas, which caused her long hair to fly into Newt's face. Thomas gave her a nod of approval.

"Can I hold her?" She peeped shyly.

Again, I laughed. "Of course, you can. There's no need to be so shy about that, Abby. It's your sister too and I may hope I'm still your Mommy, so nothing's weird to ask."

Abby jumped away from her 'uncles' and sat down on the bed, patting on her lap like Jessy would just climb onto it. 

"You're gonna hold your arms like this and make sure your hair is out of the way, because she'll grab it once she gets the chance." I explained, moving her black hair behind her back. "Here you go, sweetie."

I lifted Jessy into Abby's arms, smiling proudly.
"What if she poops on Abby?" Charlie asked. "Or pukes?"

"Then that's too bad." Newt shrugged.

Abby seemed to enjoy holding her sister a lot. She smiled brightly, already talking to Jessy and playing with her.

Charlie sighed and climbed onto Minho's lap. "Am I still your favorite, Dad?" He whispered.

"Of course you are."

Minho winked at me, letting me know he still didn't have a favorite child, luckily, I think?

"So when comes the fourth?" Charlie added.

It fell silent for a moment. Minho and I shared a glance. My eyes widened, his twinkled. Shucking twinkled!

I cleared my throat again. "I don't think there will be a fourth, Char."

"Can we at least get a cousin?"

"That's not possible. I explained you that." Minho confirmed. Thomas and Newt averted their eyes, causing me to laugh slightly.

"Adoption is possible." Charlie said. "Right?"

"I enjoy having you three as my cousins already a lot, Char." Newt started. "I don't think I would want to adopt a kid."

"Damnit." He muttered.

"Me neither." Thomas agreed.

In the mean while, Abby had gave Jessy back to me. Now it was Charlie's turn to hold her. He lasted for a minute, then told— or rather, commanded— Thomas to hold her, which he did.

"Uh.." Thomas' face twitched when the baby started crying.

"Don't worry, it's not because of you." Minho assured, taking her out of his hands.

"You hope." Charlie added.

Minho didn't reply to him. "I think she's hungry."

"I'm out." Charlie immediately responded.

Offended, his father gave him a glance. "I don't like it when you act like this, Char. It's a normal thing and you did it too."

Angry Minho was kinda h- never mind, I felt bad for Charlie, even though Minho didn't even say such wrong things, or yell. "It's okay." I smiled. "You can leave if you want. It's not very lovely for me to have everyone watch either."

Thomas, Newt, and Charlie did end up leaving. Abby had shyly asked if she could stay, which we just agreed to. Then Jessy started... drinking.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Abby whispered as if she was scared Jessy would stop.

"Not the most comfortable feeling, but no, it doesn't." I answered.

"Did I really do that too?"

"Yep."

"Even Charlie?"

"Even Charlie."

Then it was silent for a while. Minho said on the chair next to the bed, watching the three of us (which he called 'my girls') carefully.

Once Jessy was done, Minho took her body and leaned her on his shoulder, patting her back in order to make her burp.

"I can't wait until she grows up and gets long hair just like me." Abby lay down on her back, her head on my stomach. "Will it be black too?"

"I have black hair, daddy has black hair, so I assume she will."

"Same eyes?"

"I hope."

She frowned. "Why would you hope that, Mommy?"

"Because it's really cute."

Minho sighed and muttered a "Here we go again".

"When you laugh it looks really cute. And when you don't laugh, I love it too. I always do."

"I agree." Abby smiled.