밝아요

" come sit here ! "Youngeun said while patting the seat beside her for you

" come sit here ! "
Youngeun said while patting the seat beside her for you .
You look arround only to see Yeoreum feeding Yujin , you roll your eyes and head to Zhang Hao's and Yougeun's table .

" ugh when is he gonna talk to you ? "
Zhang Hao said eating the noodles he got while rolling his eyes , you chuckle and do a " i-dont-know " face .
" GUNWOOOOOOOOOOKKK !! "
Youngeun screamed , Gunwook her older brother look at her embarrassed and walks rapidly to your table .
" What do you want dumbass ? "
Youngeun looked at him annoyed and made him sit with us , he looks at all of us confused.

" okay so , we all know you're Yujins friend right ? youngeun and i want you to ask him why won't he talk to Haeun . "
I Look at Zhang Hao shocked , you look like your soul will leave your body !
" NOPLEASEDON- "
" just go gunwook ! "
" No you didn't .. "
" yes i did ! "
Youngeun and Zhang Hao both look at you smiling widely .
You look at we're Gunwook is heading only to see Yujin rolling his eyes and saying something you can't understand .

I THINK HE DOESNT LIKE ME ?!
I mean he kinda stopped talking to me since last week and it's getting on my nerves , Gunwook comes up to your table and starts to speak .
" He said he won't talk to you because you're an annoying bi... bitch ... ? "
You all look at Gunwook shocked , you look down at your food sadly and finally stands up .
" im gonna go wait for you guys in class .. "
you walk away whitout looking back , You were really sad why would he ever do that ? is something wrong with me ? You tought again .

Maybe im just not enough .

𓂃

In your way out of class , you feel like you bumped into someone .
" I'm sorry- "
You look up and see who it is , Han Yujin and for the first time you were afraid of him .
" watch we're are you going loser ugh .. "
he pushes you rolls his eyes and then chuckles , you look at him helplessly .
Why would he ever do that to you ?
You've been trying to think why would he do that when someone pushes you inside a room .
A dark and empty room , when you hear a voice .

" i told you to sta away from Yujin and Zhang Hao didn't i you little bitch ? Now look I'm dating Yujin ! Isnt it amazing ? And you know ... i might as well tell him you like him ? Ahh I'm so happy ! "
She said walking around , you gulp and stay still on the floor , when she suddenly approaches you and slaps you across your face , you widened your eyes and tears almost escaping .
She laughs and kicks you , you moan in pain while she still slaps and kicks you nonstop .
What did you do to deserve this you tought .

Maybe i will Never know .

𓂃

Now home your mom tries to talk to you but you just seem to not respond to her and then that's when she gets that you're sad .

You close your bedroom door and get infront of the mirror , you take of your school uniform jacket and look at the newly formed bruises of today , it was the first time after years .

You look at your legs and start to tear up again , what happened for him to hate me like that ? You finally take your shower and put your pajama and go to sleep whitout eating , this was the worst day so far

𓂃

" meet me right now at the parking lot "
You hear someone whisper , you look beside you only to find Yeoreum smiling at you .

" Uhm guys i need to go be right back ! "
They all nod as you go to the parking lot .

𓂃

Not even putting your feet there , you feel someone pull your hair aggressively and you almost scream .

" Do not scream or i will hurt you even more . "
She says , you nod as suddenly she pushes you down

" ugh why are you even alive ? You don't even deserve to be here , you're just a waste of time for everyone .. "
she said while rolling her eyes and then she slaps you and punches you , you tear up in pain again as you had to endure one more day of pain .

 "she said while rolling her eyes and then she slaps you and punches you , you tear up in pain again as you had to endure one more day of pain