내꺼

You just came back from a tiring day at school or maybe you just had to endure your least favourite teacher cry because she divorced her husband and he took her three cats away from her and then you started pitying her ?Definitely the second option

Definitely the second option .

As you just finished taking a bath and changing into your comfy clothes , you jump into your bed and start scrolling mindlessly trough your phone , until a notification popped up .

Favjin
Haeun
Haeeeeuuun
HAEUN
HAEUN YOU LITTLE RAT
I KNOW YOURE ONLINE
RESPOND
BEFORE
I
PULL
UP
🤬

Hahahaeun🐇🍑
GEEZ CALM DOWN SIR
IM SORRY ?! 🤨
tf you want pookie

Favjin
First of all .
Ew
Second of all
No cussing or no hug
🥰

Hahahaeun🐇🍑
You wouldn't dare such disaster ...

Favjin
Oh yes grill i would
Gilr *
Iglr *
GLIR *
GIRL *
FINALLY GOSH

Hahahaeun🐇🍑
You don't even know how to type
Stfu 😐

Favjin
BTW IM AT YOUR DOOR
OPEN UP MY LEFT FOOT
🤞🥺

Hahahaeun🐇🍑

Oh hell naw wait a second

" HAEUN COME DOWNSTAIRS YUJIN IS HERE ! "
Your mom yelled as you just jump out of your bed freaking out , you finally found something to wear that was comfy and cute !
A grey y2k hoodie with cats on it , with white sweatpants , with bear slippers and a transparent claw clip .
You finally seem satisfied with the simple yet cute outfit and yell back .
" IM COMING ! "
You rapidly go downstairs and start looking for your best friend , you found your mother talking to him which seems like a hot tea from her gestures .
" mom how could you not say the tea to me but for yujin you did ? "
You pout as you lean into the isle until the word YUJIN comes up , you look at him up and down and roll your eyes .
He looks at you offended while your mother just rolled her eyes and told yujin he could tell you if he wants .
" I won't tell her because she rolled her eyes at me . "
He said , and you just look at him judgingly .
" HEY ! "

𓂃

As you and yujin were playing Mario kart in your tv , he suddenly told you he was gonna sleep at your place tonight , you just nod and concentrate back into the game .
" could you please just give me a chance to win ? "
You said frowning still looking at the results of the game .
" Never ! "
He said laughing maniacally while you just look at him disgusted , I mean not that im really disgusted i just needed an excuse to stare at him yk ...
He suddenly hugs me , i was in shock really but why would he hug me ?
" i missed you today at school , my friends didn't let me go see you ! "
Oh so that's why he couldn't speak to me today .
" it's fine yujin , don't worry ! "
You say convincing him , he looks up at you and smiles .

" it's fine yujin , don't worry ! "You say convincing him , he looks up at you and smiles