여름

" goodnight ! "" goodnight

" goodnight ! "
" goodnight ... "

Good night until haeun woke up late at night , she looks at her phone only to see its 3 : 28 AM , haeun sighs and tries to go back to sleep but for the first time ever , it seems like a torture , she couldn't sleep with no idea why .

She keeps on switching sides until her best friend woke up .

" what happened ? It's late why are you awake ? "
He asked her .
" I can't sleep , I just woke up I don't really know why . "
You look at him beside you , damn even in the middle of the night he's handsome .

" come here i can cuddle you if you want ? "
You smile at him and start approaching him , these types of physical contact were common with you and him , you would hold hands , cuddle , hug , and you were very happy with it .

You slowly fall asleep , but not long after your phone starts to ring .

You slowly take yourself out of yujin's embrace and take your phone into your hands .

6 : 10 AM

Time to get ready ! You shake yujin softly for him to wake up .

" wake up giant my i think my mom already made breakfast and we need to get ready . "

He just hums and gets up , you look at him wake up and he looks back at you while smiling , you smile back and get up to go get a bath .

𓂃

" good morning my two child which one isn't my real child but actually feels like mine .. "
your mom said holding the pan beside the plates , the food smelled amazing and delicious so you quickly took your seat .

" mom by the way today after school me yujin , hao , and youngeun are going to the kpop store to go get some albums since our favourite group just released a new single ! "
Your mom nods and smiles .

And by favourite group , i actually mean favourite groups !

We all share the same favourite groups , but today we are going to buy all the versions of the new NewJeans album .

" okay now go brush your teeth's and go head to school ! "
You and yujin nod and go brush your teeth .

𓂃

Heading to school you suddenly feel someone approaching you and yujin and it was ...

" BOO ! "

" YA YOU LITTLE - "

Youngeun starts to laugh at your reaction , while you just glare at her .

Yujin looks at youngeun disgusted af and starts to speak .

" not even funny you need to head back to kindergarten for this type of jokes . "

Youngeun stops laughing and look at yujin while rolling her eyes , she finally spoke .

" well first of all it was a lame excuse and second of all , i didnt want to embarrass Someone here cuz she like - "

" YOUNGEUN shouldn't we head to class ? "

You interrupt her with wide eyes , she nods and you two wave goodbye to yujin , now he's left alone .

" damn i forgot how weird they are . "
Yujin Looks beside him and sees Hao with his left arm wrapped around Yujin's shoulder while nodding .

 "Yujin Looks beside him and sees Hao with his left arm wrapped around Yujin's shoulder while nodding