애정

" GET BACK HERE BEFORE I PULL YOU BY YOUR BACKPACK "The 16 year old girl said running behind her best friend Yujin , and maybe as you guessed she still has feelings for him

The 16 year old girl said running behind her best friend Yujin , and maybe as you guessed she still has feelings for him .
" no i will no- OUCH ! "
Before he finished his phrase , you smacked his head lightly .
" stop acting it didn't even hurt . "
he looks at you in disbelief , and you just look at him with a blank expression .
I hope he didn't mind me staring .
" i know I'm handsome but the bell just rang so let's go "
He smiled innocently while you were embarrassed , you just shouted at him saying that he's becoming delusional as you both made your way to class .

𓂃⠀

" did you hear what i just said ? "
But you were to busy looking at yujin talking to his friends while laughing .
" haeun ! "
You turn to face your girl best friend Seo Youngeun , well it wasn't actually always flowers and hearts with her .
You both used to hate each other to the core when 13 years old and don't ask me why , cuz i simply dont even know ?
one day our teacher decided it would be fun to make us go to a beach house for the week with our class , and guess what ?
Me and youngeun got the same room number and of course we both HATED each other so we also did ask a hundred times to switch roommates .
But since the 2nd night there , me and youngeun did actually go pretty well with each other and just like that we became enemies to friends and friends to best friends !
" huh sorry what did you say ? "
Youngeun gave me a knowing look so she wouldn't have to say what was happening , i just casually nooded and she smiled .
" girl just confess already ? I'm pretty sure he likes you too ! "
You look at her then your eyes focus on someone coming your way , it was yujin and just like that you averted your eyes back to youngeun and took your phone out to text her

Youngberry🤞
What happened ?
Why did u just take
Your phone out ?

Hahahaeun🐇🍑
HES COMING OMFG
if i die please do not let anyone
see my phone .

" Haeun and youngeun hi ! "
Youngeun finally looks behind her and waves at yujin .
You say hi back to him and he goes back to his seat , but why so quickly ?
Honestly i don't even know I'm just gonna add more things to it when i write it inside my diary .

You say hi back to him and he goes back to his seat , but why so quickly ? Honestly i don't even know I'm just gonna add more things to it when i write it inside my diary