[💦] various imagines / short stories

hi lol
these are very, very short stories and small a/n at the end regarding the shoto one shot series!

kishibe rohan

"uhm, rohan-sensei-" y/n starts, only to get interrupted by the famous mangaka, kishibe rohan who was... taking off his underwear?!

"listen, when i told you that you should try drawing bl i didnt mean you could do this...?" rohan looks up at him and stares at him quizically. "why not? as my editor, you're supposed to help me with my manga, right, y/n?"

the way y/n's name slipped off his tongue was so sinful.

"t-that's true! but- dont you have your own- uhm, you know- to look at as an example?" y/n stutters, feeling embarrassed. not only was he getting undressed by the mangaka he was assigned to, he was getting excited too.

not to mention, kishibe rohan was very much y/n's type.

well, in looks. that guy was way too weird.

rohan rolled his eyes and gripped at the fabric of the h/c haired man's underwear. "do you want me to just draw my dick on both of my characters?" he huffed, feeling annoyed and frustrated. "besides, i need to examine it from all angles, and that's proven itself to be a challenge when im using mine."

damn. this guy really tried to observe his dick from all angles??

y/n groaned, feeling both the pressure of doing his job- which is to help rohan, and the pressure against his hardening cock, because damn, rohan's hand keeps on pressing against his cock.

so, he gave in. he sighed deeply, biting his lip as he attempted to look away. "okay, fine... but you can only look."

cue rohan aggressively taking off his boxers, y/n's hard schlong almost hitting him in the face. "this is... oh, im definitely modeling the top's dick after yours." rohan's eyes widened as it sparkled in awe of the size of this monstrous cock, y/n staring at him with an embarrassed gaze.

"this is so weird. this better be a best seller..."

rohan smirked, repositioning himself so that he's sitting down on his knees comfortably, arms resting on y/n's thighs.

"oh, dont worry, mr. editor~ anything i, kishibe rohan, illustrates will sell. i just need to..."

he gets closer, looking up at y/n's dick with dilated pupils.

"get a better look."

.
.
.

(wow look at these two homosexuals go)

al haitham

imagine al haitham visiting you solely because you were infamous for... well, your sexual endeavors.

this nerd has like, zero experience of sex besides the lexical and textual knowledge he has.

in other words, he does not fuck.

so now we have him bent over a desk and being fucked silly :DD!

al haitham squeezed his eyes shut as his knuckles turned white from gripping the wooden desk too hard. "f-fuc- ah!" he moaned, attempting to squeeze his thighs together to get some more friction on his dick.

"oh? and what do you think you're doing?" you sneer down at him, stopping your movements which elicited a pathetic whine from the erudite below you.

"w-why'd you... s-stop?" al haitham gasped, trembling as he felt your fingers trail across his skin. "you told me you wanted to know what it felt like to come from behind right? so why are you trying to squeeze your thighs?" you rose a brow, staring at him

"i'm, m' sorry!" he whined, pushing his slutty ass back. al haitham could feel his arms trembling from trying to hold himself up. "look at you go~ i thought you were a virgin?" you chuckle darkly before giving him what he wanted, your lengthy cock deep inside him.

"ah~ y-yes! more... p-please!" the white haired male begged, tears beginning to stream down his face as he tried to look back at you.

you grin at him, seeing his tear streaked pretty face, his mouth opened to let his dirty and lewd sounds out.

its safe to say al haitham does not fuck, but- he does get fucked.

(he is such a bottom bitch goddamn. also this was basically virgin nerd al haitham wanting to know what gay sex is like and then gets addicted :) )

.
.
.

kamisato ayato

"good afternoon, l/n-sama." thoma bowed and stood at the door. "oh, thoma. good afternoon. what brings you to my office?" you smiled, putting down your quill.

thoma smiled back, "would you happen to know where ayato-sama is? i have been trying to find him, i've practically turned the estate upside down."

"ah." your smile faltered, feeling nervous as you felt ayato grip your cock tighter from under your desk.

"w-well..." you chuckle, some unease seeping out in your voice. "i saw him wandering the east halls some time ago, but now, i am not so s-sure... of his whereabouts." you stutter, bitin down on your inside of your cheek as you smiled nervously at the blonde.

the blue haired male underneath your desk smirked mischievously as he pumped your cock quicker, bringing his tongue out to lick and suck on the head of your dick.

you smiled at thoma, as you fought back the urge to make any noise. thoma looked suspicious for a moment before sighing in defeat, thinking deeply.

"i see... well, if l/n-sama happens to see milord, please tell him to return to the main house." he bows deeply before raising his head again.

"thank you, and apologies for disturbing you during your work." thoma smiles and you smile back, raising a hand to wave him off.

"oh, it is a-" you lurched forward, groaning loudly when you felt the tip of your cock hit the tightness of ayato's throat.

"l/n-sama?! are you all right?" thoma looked at you in concern, you quickly look up at him and wave it off, "i am fine, thoma. y-you can leave." you practically shoo him away, assuring him that you were okay.

he looks at you conflicted, but ends up nodding and bowing once more before leaving.

you sigh in relief and glare down at ayato, whos eyes were twinkling with amusement and mischief. damn brat.

"what a filthy harlot you are."

you mutter, grabbing locks of his hair and pushing his head down, his nose pressing against your pelvis.

"perhaps you wanted to get caught? and by your loyal attendant too." you growl at the sight of ayato looking up at you, his mouth filled with your thick cock as he struggled to take it all in.

"perhaps a punishment is needed," you pulled him off your dick, him gasping for breath desperately. "lest you forget your place."

no, im not horny what are u talking abt lmao

uhh also im thinking abt not posting a part three to the shoto series since i'll be writing a whole story instead!!! wow!!!(pls pray that i get it done.) but im halfway done with the outline for the first chap :D!!

so yeah, i might write more of these short stories more often!

thanks for reading and see u in the next chap!

take care of urselves :D

- kei :]