[☁️] zhongli :: genshin impact

a/n: hi :] zhongli fluff with a little bit of angst? but overall this is more of a comfort chapter+writing practice. hope you enjoy!

warnings;- not edited

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

warnings;
- not edited

- really long fic, 1.8k+ word count

- mentions of overworking, unhealthy habits

--------------------

3rd persons pov:

it was early morning in liyue harbor. people could hear the soft chirping of the birds, and the sounds of an awakening city- citizens were starting to open up shops, or doing their morning routines. there were no childrens laughter, as it was still too early for them to be awake.

the sun has barely risen on the horizon, but one could see the peaks of bright oranges, yellows and pinks amongst the contrasting dark blues and purples.

in zhongli's home, there was only one awake. (y/n) got up from his comfortable position in bed, albeit reluctantly, since his lover's sleeping face was too adorable, that he didn't want to leave his side just yet.

but alas, time doesn't stop. even if he wanted it to, he could not stare at his lover's beauty for as long as he wanted- for it was the start of a new day.

and so, he started his morning routine, first washing himself, then picking out clothing suitable for the weather.

(y/n) got out of the bathroom fully dressed, only to see his lover still deeply asleep. his gaze sets on the clock on their bedside table. it was around 5:30 am, as seen outside.

he figured he'd let zhongli sleep a bit more, seeing as how it was in the late hours of the night when he finally felt his lover slide into their shared bed, embracing him carefully so as to not wake him. little did zhongli know, y/n was awoken by the opening of their bedroom door, as well as by the dip of their bed from zhongli's weight.

(y/n) walked over to zhongli, and carefully sat next to him. raising his hand, he gently took hold of the silky dark brown locks of zhongli's hair that was blocking his face, and tucked it behind his ear.

moving his hand downwards, he stroked zhongli's cheek lovingly, a small grin etching on his face when his lover moved closer to his hand, subconsciously nuzzling into it.

he admires zhongli's features a bit more, before he stands up. y/n lets out a soft yawn and stretches his body, hearing soft pops coming from his joints. he sighs quietly, and starts to head out of their shared bed chamber and into the kitchen to get started on making breakfast for both zhongli and him.

as he walks into the kitchen, rays of sunlight illuminate the kitchen with its natural glow. the room was tinted with hues of yellows and oranges, colliding with the browns of their wooden antique furniture- making it look more homey, in a way.

y/n decides on making a simple breakfast, opting for making a simple egg omelette wih melted cheese on top, as well as toast with honey and butter. he also made tea for zhongli, and coffee for himself.

bottom! various characters x top! male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें