[☁️] uki violeta :: nijisanji en

prompt: Write about the first time you held someone's hand.
fluffy shit letsgo.

it was one of those days. it seemed that time ticked by slowly, a second feels like minutes, and minutes feel like hours.

the bell chimes, prompting you to stand up straight from your leaning position. flashing a perfected retail smile, you ask this... holy fuck this person was hot as hell??

now that you got a look at them, they had pretty purple to pink ombre hair tied in a side pony tail. they wore glasses with a chain which looked absolutely adorable on them.

"oh, uh- w-what can i get for you today?" you stutter in embarrassment, a light blush spreading on your cheeks- which darkens the moment this beautiful stranger smiles back and opens their pretty mouth.

"hello. i'd like to get a matcha latte please, thank you." you nod quickly, scribbling it down on a cup. "okay, can i get your name? i'll call it out once your order's done."

you bet their name would be as pretty as them. "ah, its uki. u-k-i." they grin, opening up their bag and taking out a wallet.

"all right, your total is... $4.25." you work the register expertly, punching their order in. 10 dollars was then handed over.

huh. 10?

"uhm, this is too much." you chuckle awkwardly, handing the extra 5 dollars and 75 cents back. "i dont think so. 5 dollars for the drink, and a 5 dollar tip." the customer smiled. "i would order your number but, that's not on the menu." they chuckle, the sound a very velvety and soft rumble of vibrations.

you blush wildly, not having expected to be flirted with, by a person this hot too!?

"oh, uh, fuck-" you stumble over your words. "sorry i- you're just really pretty."

what the fuck are you doing y/n.

your eyes widen as you gasp lowly. uki giggles, a small smirk on their lips. "thank you, handsome. but you should probably save the flirting later. im still waiting on that latte and your number~" uki winked, before taking their receipt from your hands.

you snap out of the trance you were in and laughed nervously, "right, right. sorry, i'll make it quick!" you apologized quickly, before practically gliding across to prepare uki their matcha latte. the purple haired smiled and walked to a table in a corner that was by a window.

you finished making the latte, and since there were no other customers at the moment, you decided to give uki their order yourself. but before that, you decided on writing your number on their cup, along with a smiley face since your shift ends in a few minutes.

"matcha latte, for a very pretty person named uki?" you smiled softly, as you set down the cup in front of them. once you leaned down, you caught sight of a soft blush on their face.

"thank you for the tip, i appreciate it. please enjoy." you smiled and bowed slightly as one of your hands held on tightly to the tray. but before you could leave, there was a hand that grabbed onto yours the moment you turned around to clock out.

"u-uhm! your n-name?"

you turn towards them, and give a wink. "its y/n. i have to clock out so, call me later?" you chuckle, before looking down at your intertwined hands, blushing madly as you looked away with a small smile.

"yeah, o-okay... i'll call later." they blush, slowly letting go of your hand. placing their hands around their drink and smiling to themself.

you chuckle, nodding your head as you went back to the counter to clean up, then clock out the moment your coworker came.

you were definitely looking forward to that call.

a/n: pretty short and sweet. been rotting in my drafts for months now lol partially proof read ig?

drama warning

also, ik what happened in niji recently, and i am in no way agreeing with whatever that shitty company does (allegedly) behind closed doors.

anyway, if u hate the company, that doesn't give u the right to harrass the livers, artists, or anyone else. that's all!

see ya in the next chap!
- kei :]