[💦] jjk headcanons

characters included: gojo satoru, nanami kento, suguru getou

scenario: what i think they'll be like as bottoms.

4K SPECIAL BITCHES‼️💗

a/n: i dont need to say this but: they will be ooc. these are personal headcanons of mine lol so, ya. and tysm for 4k reads! i missed the 3k special but oh well LOL anyways, enjoy!

gojo satoru:

- he's the strongest, and is really cocky because of it. but he is surprisingly loving(though that's how you think of his gestures, the others think it's annoying.)

- you are his long time boyfriend, you started dating him when you were both in high school.

- sex between you two is mostly... kinky to say the least. and due to your busy schedules' its usually quickies.

- he likes it when you mark him. hes the kind of guy who proudly shows it off. (he is shameless.)

- doesnt like condoms, but you insist on wearing one whenever you two have a quickie.

- so, what he does is that he seduces you so you would be rougher on him. you fuck him so hard and quick that at least half of the times you guys fuck, the condom breaks.

- oftentimes he comes to annoy you and nanami(since the two of you work with each other) much to kento's chagrin.

- although what annoys nanami the most is that... when gojo visits its mostly so he could drag you somewhere so he could get fucked.

- he is a switch(which is different from vers.) meaning sometimes he wants to act all subby but then sometimes he acts all dominant.(but he still likes having your cock up his ass; he's a cockslut for you.)

- normally when he's just horny, he's a power bottom. he loves seeing you all get worked up and lusting after him.

- gojo loves the attention, it makes him excited, so much so that he would let you fuck him out in the open.

- which isnt a problem for him, after all he can just cast a barrier so the two of you wouldnt be seen or heard.

- this has happened so many times now, he even seduced you while his students were training.

- he casted a barrier and let you have your way with him, while itadori and the others were a few meters away from both of you.

- but when he's tired from all of his missions, he'll want to be pampered by you. so you do your best to comfort him by using that fat cock of yours 😊.

- comfort sex usually takes longer than normal, as you spoil him rotten by pumping him full of your sweet cum. then take care of him with your amazing aftercare.

- he will never admit it but he loves it when you pamper him. it takes a lot off of his shoulders, its moments like this where he just relies on someone else for once.

- he's been fucked so good by you once that he went into a subspace like state. (he loved it, and wants to experience something like it again.)

- kinks: exhibitionism, public sex, light bdsm, light age play, massive praise kink, edging, katotronophilia(mirror sex), gagging, breath play, erotic humiliation, impact play(spanking), orgasm control, anilingus(ass eating), shibari, pillow talk, degradation (these are only SOME bc this guy is kinky as hell????)

bonus:

"h-ha... y/n~ f-fuck me pleasee~" drool dripped down from satoru's mouth, his eyes clouded with lust. his cheeks were colored a deep red as he continued begging, going as far as to hold his legs up to give you a view of his cute, greedy little hole.