Norie ran to him, well more like a fast walk since she was healing from the cut on her stomach, with a smile as she stopped besides him as he walked, she's been noticing him being distant. She was worried but didn't want to annoy him so she kept her check ups subtle.

"Hey I was planning on going to the plaza with Megumi" she asked softly with a smile.

Geto stayed quiet and spoke with guilt "sorry I have something to do, maybe next time"

Norie frowned and watched him walk off, she sighed in defeat. She went to call out to him again but stopped herself.

∆∆∆∆

Geto sat in his room, ever since the fight with Toji. Every single thought has shifted, his mind thinking about how wrong his views were. He couldn't even speak much since he thought more, just blanking out and staring at the ground as it was night time. He hadn't eaten all day as his sleep schedule was messed up.

But a single knock at the door broke him from his thoughts, Geto opened the door and saw Norie

"Geto, I know it's late but I wanted you to eat with me. I got hungry" she spoke softly.

In reality, she was lying. She wasn't hungry. It was just a way to get him to eat as she was going to force her already full stomach to eat for his health.

Geto looked up at her as she smiled and had a pleading look in her eyes.

He then slowly grabbed the bowl of miso soup, he couldn't say no and sat down on the floor as she grabbed hers and placed the other bowl of rice next to them.

"Thank you" Norie spoke happily and began to eat as she waited for him to eat.

Geto did and he felt warm and calm as his tensed muscles were soothed, she smiled and she sipped from miso soup.

"I made it is it good?" Norie asks with a smile.

He grabbed some rice on the spoon and then dipped it into the Miso soup and ate it.

"It's great"

She smiled and scooted closer so maybe a warm calming presence will relax him, Geto didn't back away as he continued to eat as he finally had his thoughts silenced for now.

"...thank you, Norie"

.
.
.

Her possessed corpse stared at Kenjaku as it was hit with a memory since the curse energy passed through her brain sometimes making her memories activate but she didn't react to them.

He smiled and said "you're back! You killed what you saw right? Making this fun game much more entertaining, I'm surprised you haven't stumbled upon your husband"

Kenjaku noticed her corpse staring making him chuckle.

"You stare a lot"

He then crouched down to her abdomen which carried the microscopic infant.

"... your dad's fighting...but will he make it to see you?" He whispered with a smirk.