Chapter 50: Teaches By Example

Start from the beginning

Even if she knew that this victory was cheating, Ling Yaoyao was still very happy. She couldn't help but want to give Ling Xuan a high-five!

However, when her hand was pressed against his big palm, her hand was grasped by him.

Ling Xuan looked at the happy smile on her face and asked with a slight smile on his stern face, "Is there a reward this time?"

Ling Yaoyao understood right away. Before, when Ling Xuan took her to beat "Famous World," she gave him a kiss on the cheek...

Ling Yaoyao withdrew her hand and rolled her eyes, "No!"

Ling Xuan looked disappointed. "...oh."

However, he did not entangle on this issue more, only said, "Come again."

Nikko has sent an invitation to the battle again.

At the end of the battle, Nikko received a system prompt. He knew why he would be defeated again this time, because "Red Bean Coconut Milk" took a combatant to sit on her co-pilot...

And the name of the combatant was "Xuan."

'"Xuan"! Damn it!'

Nikko hadn't heard of this expert, but Xuan's battle with "Famous World" was spread on the mech battle platform forum. It was amazing!

Although the video recorded by the audience cannot be publicly posted on the forum without Xuan's permission, people still communicate privately with people they know. Nikko happened to be the one who had the honor to watch the video of the battle!

A perfect dodge in the first five minutes, and then the brutal counter-kill for thirty seconds! The attack is fierce, swift, and overbearing! Simply beautiful! He deserves to be an ancient master with a winning rate of 99.999%. Although he is not in the top 100 in the standings, he is definitely one of the great gods!

Unexpectedly, such a great god-level figure would personally guide a newcomer?

Nikko was originally amazed by the talent of "Red Bean Coconut Milk", a dual talent SS-level in combat and assistant therapist!

Fortunately, usually the physique level of an assistant therapist is not very high. Otherwise, if her physique is better in reality, it will be awesome!

However, compared to the talent of "Red Bean Coconut Milk," Nikko is even more shocked about how she held the thigh of a master like Xuan? How lucky it is to be able to get a great god like Xuan to teach her personally!

He is so envious, jealous, and hateful!

Nikko once again issued an invitation to the "Red Bean Coconut Milk", but this time it was not mainly directed at Ling Yaoyao, but at Ling Xuan behind her.

understood. But because B-XI suffered too much, in this battle, Ling Yaoyao still lost.

Ling Xuan did this because he didn't want Ling Yaoyao's self-confidence to become too conceited. He only said quietly, "You are still too weak now. Losing is inevitable. Whether you win or lose, I will accompany you to win and lose together."

the countermeasures are too immature, there is no shortage of remarkable points. It is worthy of someone taught and tuned by a famous teacher.