Chapter 8: Chocolate Cake

has felt any "love" from it, it is not known.

Ling Yaoyao looked down at her clothes. She didn't think there was any problem at all. The night dress is soft and comfortable. The fabric is thin but not low-cut. It is not too close to her body or stick to her waist. It's very loose and comfortable!

Isn't it normal for girls to wear this kind of dress at home?

Ling Xuan dressed so tightly and neatly early in the morning, isn't it abnormal?

Then Ling Yaoyao recalled the words she said earlier and also did not notice any problems.

In her understanding, the so-called loving breakfast is a breakfast made with the love and care of the family. It is very pure!

After thinking for a while with a bitter face, Ling Yaoyao couldn't figure it out and decided to leave it be.

She asked Ling Xuan, "Brother, are you going to go out?"

Ling Xuan said, "Hmm. I'm going to the military headquarters and will set off for Border Star in the afternoon."

Ling Xuan, who should have had two days off, decided to go back in advance.

Grandpa lives in the old house, and their parents are stationed in the military stars around the Imperial Capital. They will not come back if there is nothing important.

He has only been with this younger sister for at most a day. Yesterday, his parents came back, and then there were many outsiders when he went to his grandfather's house for dinner. During the short time alone with the little girl, he was disturbed and... Some developments have completely deviated from the right track.

Ling Xuan has always been accustomed to pinching out uncontrollable and unstable factors in the bud.

Ling Yaoyao didn't expect him to leave so suddenly. She looked surprised and said in dismay, "Why so fast? Didn't you say that you would stay at home for two or three days?"

Ling Xuan didn't mean to explain. He didn't even look at her and only said with a stern voice, "Remember, don't provoke any man surnamed Xiao."

Afraid that this girl would take it wrong, he then added, "By the time you start the school, I will be transferred back to the Imperial City."

Ling Yaoyao knew that all soldiers had to follow the order. Ling Xuan said he would leave in the afternoon, so it would be impossible to keep him until tomorrow. As for Ling Xuan's instructions... She didn't like Xiao Ming anyway. However, she still felt warm after listening to her brother's care about her.

She leaned in front of Ling Xuan, resting her hands on the dining table, so close that Ling Xuan could not look away.

Ling Yaoyao asked with a pitiful look, "Brother, before you leave in the afternoon, can you go home first?"

She didn't notice that her loose nightdress collar was loosely moved away from her collarbone and show an inch of skin.

Ling Xuan raised his head and glanced at her. The moving scenery involuntarily attracted his gaze... He wanted to avert his eyes but also wanted to scold her.

It took three full seconds... But he finally averted his gaze and looked at the milk glass on the other side.

Her skin color is as white as milk, making people wonder if the feeling is also as silky as milk when touched... and that...