Chapter 33: Who Bullied You? Brother Will Help You Out

When Shen Yunjin received Ling Xuan's reply, she was very surprised!

Usually, when she occasionally sends messages to harass Ling Xuan on a whim, he usually doesn't reply. He will call her directly if there are important matters.

But today, he actually asked her to "watch Yaoyao." It seems that he was worried that someone was coming to grab his sister. Recently, Little Xuan has evolved into a sister-con. So did he begin to feel a sense of crisis?

But isn't Little Xuan still unaware that the Wei family's boy is a Yaoyao's blood-related brother...

Shen Yunjin did not reply to him, fearing that it would affect Ling Xuan's mission. This matter is not urgent, so let's talk about it when he comes back.

Ling Yaoyao hasn't shown her cooking skills in real life for a long time. The few days during the field survival training are not counted at all. Many ingredients are not complete and can't represent her true level at all.

Ling Yaoyao chose the food auxiliary department. Naturally, she also likes cooking, but in addition to experimenting with the effects of supplementary food, she can only make it for family members and close friends occasionally. After all, she is not a full-time chef.

There were not many opportunities for Shen Yunjin to stay at home. This mother treated her as if she were her biological daughter, so she could only make more delicious food with all her heart.

Qiao Mingyao slobbered unimaginatively and screamed, "Sister Yaoyao, your culinary skills are really amazing! Obviously, you can rely on your family background and beauty, but you can rely on your culinary skills..."

Ye Xi laughed, "I have dispelled the idea of chasing Yaoyao. I am ashamed and unworthy of you! I just want to be lucky enough to be selected as the mouse to test the dishes for you..."

Speaking of which, as family members, they have very little time to accompany Ling Yaoyao. Therefore, although they felt a little distressed about Ling Yaoyao's summer vacation, "staying in Star Network to make supplementary food," they could only tell her to go out to play more.

Yaoyao doesn't seem to be in contact with the little girl from the Yan family recently, so maybe they have a contradiction. Why would people want to go out to play alone? In addition to her family, Yaoyao always needs some friends of the same age.

These three children are still extremely talented combatants. If something happens to Yaoyao at school, they can still be nearby.

Thinking about this, the attitude on Shen Yunjin's face was also a bit sincere. "No, I told Yaoyao a long time ago to play more on vacation. An eighteen-year-old girl. Why would she stay at home all day long!"

Ling Yaoyao came out with the last green vegetable and said helplessly, "Mom, I have been at home for so long, and you think I'm an eyesore. If I go out all day, I will not have time to accompany you during this holiday, so you should be happy I'm here!"

Shen Yunjin was still in the mood to tease her and laughed. "Quickly, come and eat. We won't keep any for you if you are too slow!"

Qiao Mingyao suddenly said with shame, "Your relationship is so great. No wonder my mother always wanted a daughter..."

Because his mother raised him as a daughter when he was young, Qiao Mingyao had always been very impatient with his mother.

Ye Xi also thought of herself, who had no mother since she was a child and felt that this meal at Ling's house was delicious and warm.