Chapter 50: Teaches By Example

Start from the beginning

Ling Yaoyao was thinking hard, and she didn't know what she was going to call her username... She just typed in the name of the dessert she had just eaten at night, "Red Bean Coconut Milk," then turned her head and looked at Ling Xuan expectantly. Her small eyes seemed to be asking, "Is the name I chose good?"

Ling Xuan was speechless for a while.

When they were at home during the Harvest Festival, Ling Xuan had eaten this dessert made by Ling Yaoyao. After thinking about it, he nodded and said, "Well, it suits you well..."

Silky, sweet, and delicious.

The last time Ling Yaoyao entered the mecha battle platform, "Nikko" that she encountered sent her a friend application. In order to facilitate the opportunity to continue the appointment in the future, Ling Yaoyao clicked to accept it.

Nikko happened to be online over there, and after seeing her agreeing to his friend's application, he immediately sent an invitation to play.

Ling Xuan watched by the side. "Accept it. I will take you on the spot."

They are still using the B-XI that is not so rusty and low-keyed, but it is different from before. This time Ling Xuan was in the co-pilot.

On the other side, Nikko carefully checked the personal information of the assistant therapist he had just added.

Nickname: Red Bean Coconut Milk.

Gender: Female.

Then... no more information!

Even the column of combat/auxiliary therapy attributes has become nothing!

Isn't that misleading to display a combatant's mental power attack wave against the name of an auxiliary therapist!

Looking at the S-class confidential level, Nikko touched his chin thoughtfully. It seems that this young lady has a not simple origin!

and difficult movements are, Ling Xuan can tell Ling Yaoyao with the simplest instructions.

And because at the time of military training, Ling Yaoyao had long been accustomed to Ling Xuan's training mode. He ordered her to move one by one and she did not hesitate to execute it.

With her SS-level mental power, even if her operation technique is still raw, her combat power is not to be underestimated. Not to mention that she still has a high-level teacher next to her...

As a result, Nikko has already paid 120% attention to "Red Bean Coconut Milk" and done his best... but he is still coping very hard!

From the small mistakes that "Red Bean Coconut Milk" often makes, it can be seen that she is definitely a novice. But "Red Bean Coconut Milk" can always perform some complicated and difficult beautiful attacks or seemingly simple and inadvertent blows. But once it happens, it hit the weakness of his "Sunlight"...

Such stunning combat maneuvers and perfect combat awareness... How is she a novice?

Taking advantage of Nikko's distraction, Ling Yaoyao, who was braver and braver in the combat, directly followed Ling Xuan's instructions. She pressed "Sunlight" to the ground with a wave of attack... it directly hit Nikko's "Sunlight" to the greatest extent of damage, which is 85 percent of the critical value, then, game over.