Chapter 47: Unparalleled Deliciousness

Bắt đầu từ đầu

However, Mr. Cai quickly received a fatal blow from Ling Yaoyao. "Oh, I'm afraid it won't work. This is also for my brother. At most, I can only leave you a small bowl for a taste!"

Old Cai: "..."

After a while, he said with an angry look, "I can't bear this kind of grief by myself!"

As he said that, he turned around and walked out. "I must call the old man Zhen over so that he also can smell it and not eat it!"

Before he left the laboratory, he remembered his beloved pet and turned his head. "Erbai, come here!"

The snow-step cat gave him a disgusted look. It licked his paw gracefully and glanced at Ling Yaoyao, who was cooking. The meaning was obvious:

'Shit-shoveling officer, go where ever you want to cool off. This Lord Uncle Meow is staying here!'

The master cat was not happy, and Mr. Cai couldn't force it to leave. He thought that he would come back anyway later, so he had to tell Ling Yaoyao, "You tell your alien plant kid to be polite to Erbai. If it eats it, you can't blame me!"

The two little cute things want to eat but can't eat. Their serious conversation is also so cute!

Ling Yaoyao couldn't help but dig out a little bit from Ling Xuan's ration. She filled two small bowls with cuttlefish tofu soup, one with a little salt and the other without salt, and put them in front of 012 and Erbai. She felt funny and helplessly said, "This is for you, but be careful and eat it slowly!"

Fortunately, Mr. Cai is not here anymore. Otherwise, he must be overwhelmed to see this scene!

As the master of food therapy and the prospective master of Ling Yaoyao, her treatment of him can't even compare to the two pets...

After more than an hour, Old Cai came back with Old Zhen and Su Qinghe.

Ling Yaoyao prepared enough food for Ling Xuan, enough for three days. If she made any more, with the shelf life of the vacuum storage container, the taste and efficacy would deteriorate, so she did not make too much.

Now, what Ling Yaoyao is cooking is the last staple food—Yangzhou Egg Fried Rice!

The rice is leftover from last night that Ling Yaoyao prepared yesterday. In addition, there are eggs, ham, shrimp, green beans, carrots, corn kernels, chopped green onions, rice wine, salt, and pepper.

The rich aroma is so attractive!

At this point, it happened to be close to lunch. Mr. Zhen could not deny that he was a bit hungry after smelling the scent of Yangzhou Egg Fried Rice, but he still sneered, "Old man Cai, you brag to me about how amazing your prospective apprentice is. , Making super delicious food, is it just a mere egg fried rice? Even a smart robot could also make it!"

'Although... it definitely can't make such a fragrant taste. Let alone with an auxiliary treatment effect.'

product made by a food assistant therapist will belong to them. They can decide how much they would take out for tasting.

A whole plate of Yangzhou fried rice was put into the mental activity factor tester by Mr. Cai, and the grade was quickly reported: "First level, first-class!"