Chapter 47: Unparalleled Deliciousness

Começar do início

As a chef, why can't she bring her own pet?

Ling Yaoyao nodded and said, "Okay, I'll take you to eat delicious food."

The food stored in Ling Yaoyao's dormitory refrigerator is not a lot.

The blood vine is now seventy, almost eighty centimeters tall. It would be too complicated to disguise itself as a bracelet, so it is wrapped around Ling Yaoyao's slender waist. The top branches and leaves are wrapped around the roots, twisted into a beautiful pattern, and become a chic piece of belt.

When she arrived at the food therapy research base, it was only eight o'clock.

The "Buddha Jumps Over the Wall" only started at nine o'clock last night. So Ling Yaoyao planned to open the jar at noon.

She decided to let Cheng Bin bring most of the "Buddha Jumps Over the Wall" for Ling Xuan, leaving only a small part for testing and tasting.

Well, 012 is also so cute and obedient. It can also get a bit of share!

As for that person from the medicine department... To be honest, Ling Yaoyao didn't really want to give it to him. Asking him to come over and see the test results with his own eyes should be enough to prove that she was not bragging?

'After all, Su Qinghe didn't give them any sample of the "second-level middle to upper class" medicine that she made yesterday!' Ling Yaoyao thought stingily.

Yesterday, Ling Yaoyao asked her supplementary food shop to send a variety of rare ingredients for making "Buddha Jumps Over the Wall". There are still a lot of leftovers. The food therapy research base also has sufficient other general ingredients. So Ling Yaoyao started to make supplementary food again with the remaining ingredients.

At ten o'clock, Mr. Cai took his snow-step cat into the food therapy research base.

Smelling the rich aroma of various supplementary foods made by Ling Yaoyao using the leftover ingredients from "Buddha Jumps Over the Wall," Mr. Cai, who had just eaten breakfast, found that he was hungry again!

The snow-step cat in his arms jumped down even more eagerly!

The snow-step cat's appearance is just like its name. It has long and beautiful black fur all over, but only four of its paws are white.

With a few flexible jumps, the cat came to the table dedicated to storing finished food and was about to lower its head to start eating. But suddenly, its paws and mouth were entangled by a few dark red vines. It was struggling and meowing!

At this moment, the chef, Ling Yaoyao neatly packed the latest fish-flavored king trumpet mushrooms into the lunch box.

She exclaimed admiringly, "012 is awesome!"

Then she patted down the beautiful but obviously also a foodie cat. "My dear, these are not for you. I'll make a big meal for you later!"

Wall" be completed? I'll wait for that. Such a big jar... My lunch is counting on it."

During the "Buddha Jumps Over the Wall" stewing process, the jar was tightly sealed and did not emit any fragrance at all. However, after watching Ling Yaoyao's complicated production process yesterday, Mr. Cai had a hunch that this dish would not be bad. Even if it was not good enough to make people want to kneel down and call "Dad," it should still be an amazing existence!