Breakfast

I wake up with a pounding headache and a feeling of cotton balls in my mouth.
I pull my stele out of my pocket and quickly draw an iratze on my forearm. I stand up and throw a pillow at Isabelle's head. She shoots holding her head and says, "By the Angel, I've got a major hangover."
"Yeah, I'm sure I'm worse. Let me have your arm." I say. She hands my her arm, and I place three iratzes on her arm. She does the same to me, and we get dressed.
We walk down stairs to find Alec, Jace, Adele, Simon, and Magnus all moping around because of their hangovers.
"I guess you two have that special Parabatai no hangover air, uh?" Simon asks wrapping Izzy in a hug.
"We woke up with a hangover, but a couple iratze from my parabatai fixed that." Isabelle tells Simon.
I leave her side, and walk over to Jace whose grumbling about how he shouldn't have drank so much last night.
"Am I going to get a hug and kiss this morning?" I ask wrapping my arms around his waist and looking up at him.
"Clary..." Jace says obviously wanting to be left alone.
"Herondale, I don't care if you do have a hangover, kiss me now." I tell him.
"How do you not have one?" Jace asks.
"You have a parabatai. You can get rid of a hangover pretty quick. Now, unless you want to be forced in to kissing me. Kiss. Me." I tell him drawing his mouth down to me.
Then, the doors burst open and in walks Aline Penhollow looking angrier than ever.
"Huh!" I huff waving my hands in the air in annoyance.
"I hate you two. Fairchild and Lightwood." Aline says as she takes her seat at the dining table.
"Yeah, we've gotten that a lot this morning." Isabelle says leaning against Simon.
"Clary..." Jace says drawing my attention back to him.
"What is it no-" I'm interrupted by Jace smashing his lips to mine.
I kiss him back, but let him go after a minute. We sit down in our normal seats waiting for Maryse and Robert to arrive. Jace puts his head in his hands. I roll me eyes and say, "Rune each other and get rid of your hangover."
I hand Alec my stele and he quickly runes Jace. Jace does the same for him, and he hands me my stele back.
"Thanks." Jace says kissing my cheek.
"Always." I say as the Maryse and Robert bring the food out...

Author's Note:
I know this is short, and I'm sorry. I will update soon. It was terrible I know. I'm so sorry. ~xoxo ilyall Roya