Shattered Worlds and Realization

Dear Jace,

I don't know what's going on. It fills like something is missing, but I don't know what. Please write back.

With love,
Clary.

Dear Jace,

It has been a month now since I last wrote and I still haven't heard from you. Everything is worse than before, it seems like the world has been turned upside down and then flipped around, please write back.
With love,
Clary.

Dear Jace,

I have good news. Since my mom thought that you may not be able to get mail out because of the war over seas. She is going to allow me to come see you there in three days. I know you might not get this letter, but I really hope you do. It will be wonderful to visit the country side again, and to see you.

With love,
Clary.

Dear Jace,

When I arrived I found Aline Grace at your home, she is a nice woman. She told me that you had left on a trip three days away before I arrived. I stayed for a week and then had to return home here to New York City. I wish I'd been able to stay longer but I couldn't miss my flight. This will be the second to last letter I write to you,if I don't here from you in three weeks I will write my last and final letter to you.

With love,
Clary.

Dear Clary,

I am sorry it has taken me so long to write back. There is something I need to tell you. Keep a clear and open mind and think about it, please. Your name is Clarissa Fairchild not Fray, ask your mom about the shadow world. She'll know what you're talking about. Go to the old church at the corner of Brocelind and Fate and try to peel away the cover of the glamour with your eyes. I know I sound crazy but please do it for me. I know you think I went on a trip before you arrived but I went to Europe. To a country that very few mundanes know of, it is a country called Idris. It has one, big city, Alicante, and it looks like it is made of glass. It sparkles brightly in the day time and glows in the night. You are a shadow hunter. I love you and I beg you Clary to please believe me and remember who you are. You know what I'm talking about; just please try to remember who you are. But tell no one I've told you this.

I love you,
Jace.

Dear Jace,

I received your letter today, and it was welcomed. Though I don't understand what you mean. You say I am a shadow hunter., yet I don't know what a shadow hunter. is. I asked my mom about what you meant and she said she didn't know what I was talking about; though I didn't tell her you had told me. I went to the old church at the corner of Brocelind and Fate and did what you told me to, and it worked. What I saw was amazing. A giant building that looked something like a castle, yet it somehow still had the reminiscent of the old church.
I walked up to the gates and they opened at my slightest touch, so I walked through. When I walked up to the door and knocked a woman answered. She asked who I was and I told her. She told me to come in and said her name was Isabelle Lightwood, and then she asked why I had gave her my mundane name and not my shadow hunter. name. I told her that you had sent me here and she simply replied, "Oh." Is that a bad thing? She went on to introduce me to the other residents of the Institute, just so I can practice this there is Isabelle Lightwood, Alec Lightwood (who I understand to be your parabati), Max Lightwood, Marisa Lightwood, Robert Lightwood, and they also said that you live there but that you had traveled to the country side to work on an assignment there. They said that I could start my shadow hunter. training when ever I wanted and that I didn't need my mom's permission.

With love,
Clary Fairchild
P.S. If you are returning soon please send, what Isabelle and the others call, a fire message telling me so. If I don't get one in two weeks I'll be coming to see you.