Herondales and Waylands

I reach Alec's room and start banging on the door. I hear an annoyed groan on the other side of the door. Then he opens it in a pair of flannel pajama pants, and nothing else.
I say, "Alec I need your help. I was getting dressed, and when I walked out of the bathroom Jace was sitting on the bed looking like he was about to pass out. When I asked what was wrong he walked to the bathroom, bolted it, and runed it. I tried an opening rune but it wouldn't work."
When I finish he is staring at me like I had just slapped him. He pushes past me and starts running towards Jace's room. I turn and follow him there. When we reach Jace's room Alec starts pounding on the door yelling, "Jace, let me in dammit. Let me in." I push Alec gently to the side and start drawing three interlocked opening runes. I step back and to the side pulling Alec to the side with me. Sudenly the lock vibrates expands, shrinks, and then unlocks. I open the door and walk through Alec following me. I see the door to the bathroom cracked and pull it open. Jace is sitting on the floor in a cold sweat and his arm is bleeding. I fall to my knees beside him and see a set of strange looking cute along his arm. I take my stele out and start applying healing runes. When I look back up Jace and Alec's eyes are locked on each other, but there is also pain on Jace's face. I stand up and pull him to his feet. Alec takes his arm and guides him to the bed. When I reach Jace I take his arm and look more closely at the now healing cuts on his arm. They are all arranged closely and weirdly on his arm.
I ask, "Jace what happened to you? When I got in the shower you were fine and joking around, but when I came out you were in a cold sweat."
"Clary, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or Alec. I just needed some alone time." He replies.
"Your lying Jace Wayland."I say.
"I... yeah I am. I received that fire message from the Clave. Valentine just admitted to killing all the Waylands and raising me as one. I am a Herondale not a Wayland. It shocked me and I freaked out. I have to go to Idris this week and claim Herondale manner. The cuts came from me falling into the counter and catching my arm on the counter edge. I'm sorry." He tells us.
I nod still skeptical about the cuts on his arms, but I just let it roll off my back...