The Library and Music Room

I wake up to banging on the bedroom door. I am about to get when Magnus shakes his head at me and says, "I'll get it."
Magnus opens the to find Izzy standing in front of him.
"What is it, Isabelle, darling?" Magnus asks as I lay back down,
"I just got off the phone with Jace. He convinced them to send a search party out this morning. They are possibly tracking her." Isabelle says frantically.
Magnus' lips purse as he walks out to the front door. I hear a sizzling sound, and Magnus comes back in.
"Come, Alexander, get dressed. We are going to the Institute to talk to Maryse and Robert." Magnus says as I pull on my jeans and Izzy runs back to her borrowed room.
I am finishing lacing up my boots as Magnus opens a portal to the Institute. Isabelle comes back in holding her bag.
"Wait, what about Clary?" Isabelle asks as she looks over her shoulder down the hallway.
"Clary, will be fine. We are coming right back after we talk to your parents, and I have barred the door from opening from the outside. She will be fine. I promise." Magnus says as he pulls on a grey v-necked t-shirt along with a pair of blue jeans and black boots.
"There... now let's go." Magnus says after lacing his boots up, and standing up.
We all step through the portal, and we are launched in to a whirlwind. After a few seconds of the dark purple and black whirlwind we are thrown out in the Institute's Library. I stand up to find my mom, dad, and Jace looking at a map of New York City.
"Thank the Angel your here, Alec. We need more members for a second search team." Jace says as he starts walking towards me.
"Jace, leave. I must talk with Maryse and Robert. You are not allowed in this conversation." Magnus tells Jace, making him stop dead in his tracks.
I give him a pointed look, and he leaves grumbling about how everyones lost there minds.
"Mom, Dad, call off the search teams. Don't look for her." Isabelle says as we surround the table.
"Yes, call off the search teams. She is perfectly fine and safe. She is at my apartment for the time being. She will continue hunting demons. She needs her gear, clothes, weapons, and for Jace not to find out where she is." Magnus explains to them.
"Well Jace will keep searching for her. Even if we recall the search teams. He is desperate to find her." My mom says smoothly.
"We know that, but just recall the search teams please, Mom." Isabelle says.
"Fine." My mom says as my dad calls the search teams on the library's phone.
After a few calls my dad walks back over, and says, "They are on their way back, but I would leave before they get back."
We nod, and as Magnus prepares the portal I say, "I'm going to go tell Jace."
Everyone nods as I walk out of the Library. I see Church, and bend down to stroke his back then say, "Take me to Jace please, Church."
The cat purrs, and leads me to the music room where I find Jace struggling to play the piano. Usually he plays with ease, but now he is having trouble with the simplest chord.
"Jace..." I say as I walk through the door.
Jace looks up at me with a look of desperation on his face. Then I think to myself, 'This is going to be like kicking a dog when he's down.'
I look back up at Jace and say, "Jace... they called off the search team. I'm sorry."
As soon as the words leave my mouth I'm pinned to the wall. Jace is staring at me so ferociously that I push back against the wall, hoping he hadn't heard the reason as to why they were calling off the search teams.
"Did something happen to her?" Jace growls out.
"I don't know." I say as my hands try to pry his fingers from my throat.
"Did they find anything?" He growls out again.
"I don't know." I say still trying to loosen his grip on my throat.
"What are you keeping from me, Alec? What are you hiding?" Jace growls out pressing his face closer to mine.
"Jace... I can... I can't breathe." I gasp out as his grip tightens around my throat.
He moves his grip so that he's holding the front of my shirt, and raises his eyebrows expectantly.
"I can't tell you. I'd be killed in a split second if she found out. She's desperate. Just like you Jace, but unlike you she might kill me, you never will. You might hurt me, but you'll never kill me. She would." I say pressing harder against the wall. Then I add, "She's safe. Just know I fear her more than you, bud. I'm sorry."
"Who else knows? Who else knows where she is?" Jace says as his grip falters.
"I don't know, but Izzy, Magnus, Maryse, and Robert have no clue. She called me. Told me to get the search teams called off, and keep you from finding out where she is. Believe me, Izzy and Magnus were the hardest to convince not to keep looking. Now, let me go. She's fine." I explain to him burying lies in anywhere I can.
He looks at me, and knows that I'm lying. Though, he doesn't know how much is the truth and how much is a lie. Jace lets me go, and walks out of the room.
I am about to walk out the door when Jace comes back in with a stele. He takes my arm, and quickly draws an iratze. My throat stops hurting as Jace says, "There, I didn't want to get turned to dust by your boyfriend. Now get out."
I nod my head, and walk out the door. I quickly walk to the Library, and Magnus, Isabelle, and I portal back to Magnus' apartment...