Magnus Bane, Alec Lightwood, and the Boy Who Knows Just When to Call.

Still Jace's POV
---
When I reach the Institute I go up to the gardens, and sit down on a bench at the center of the gardens.
'I just chose Aline over Clary, Alec, and Izzy. What the hell is wrong with me?' I think to myself as I rub my face with my hands.
I sit on the bench at least until midnight because the flowers start to bloom. Then, I hear footsteps coming towards me.
"Explain." Alec orders me harshly as he steps in front of me.
I shake my head and say, "I know that what's pissed you three off is that I chose Aline over you, Izzy, and Clary, but I have no fucking idea why the hell I did it."
"Well, I'd figure it out. Oh, and Clary hasn't came back yet. Mom and Dad said if she wasn't back by tomorrow at lunchtime they were sending out a search party, and were going to talk to Magnus, see if he could help find her. Though, I've already talked to him, and he doesn't know what to do. I'm going over now, though. Izzy and I are going to talk to him about tracking her." Alec tells me.
I look up at him and ask, "Can I come?"
Alec shakes his head and says, "For some reason Magnus told me you are banned from his property until further notice, and that if you even think about coming on to his property he'd strike you down before you could blink."
"What the hell's gotten in to everybody lately?" I ask exasperated.
Alec chuckles and says, "I think he caught wind of what happened in Taki's. I mean we were in a Downworlder restaurant."
I nod my head as Alec walks off.

---
Alec Lightwood's POV
---

Izzy and I reach Magnus' apartment, and I unlock the door. We walk in, and Izzy immediately gives Magnus a threatening glare and asks, "Where the hell is she, Magnus?"
"First room on the right." Magnus says as he walks over to me and kisses me, and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Clary, told me it was alright to tell you she was here, Alexander, but that Jace couldn't find out." Magnus says as I look up at him.
"Yeah, I figured she wouldn't want him to know where she was. So I didn't tell him the real reason we were coming. I mentioned your declaration of banning him from your property and that we were going to see about tracking Clary." I tell him.
I take his hand, and we walk over to the room Clary is in. We hear Izzy screaming, and then Clary trying to calm her happy little butt down.
"Isabelle, darling, we all have sensitive hearing hear." Magnus tells her as we walk in the door. Then adds as an afterthought, "Chairmen Meow's poor little ears are probably peeling off."
"If you don't let me squeal about being happy, Magnus. I'm going to scream about being angry. I can make you have whiplash with my mood swings." Izzy tells us threateningly as she wraps a groggy Clary in a tight hug.
"Why the hell are you three here? Also, where the hell is the third little blonde bastard?" Clary asks as Isabelle releases her.
"I banned him until further notice from my home." Magnus states simply.
A smirk spreads across Clary's face as she says, "Well good. Alec, Izzy, don't tell anyone I'm here. Just don't let them send a search party out after me."
I nod and ask Magnus, "Do you mind if we stay here tonight? I need some sleep, and I won't get it at the Institute with Jace pacing the corridors."
"Of course my Alexander. You are welcome here whenever you like. That is the point of me giving you a key, is it not." Magnus says as we leave Clary to go back to sleep.
Magnus shows Izzy to a spare bedroom, and we go in to his room.
"You know I don't like to bother you too much." I say as I pull my boots, belt, jacket, and t-shirt off.
"Oh but I would like you to bother me. I love you, you know. It's going to kill me in the end, but I do. I love you, Alexander Gideon Lightwood." Magnus says as we lay down.
I smile and say, "I love you, too, Magnus Bane. I'm glad your going to put up with the heartbreak later, so you can be with me now."
I pull Magnus closer to me, and put my head on his bare chest. I look up at him and ask, "When did you take your clothes off?"
"Sweetie, I'm a warlock. I can make clothe disappear with a snap of my fingers." Magnus tells me as he runs his hands gently through my hair, and I take in a slow breath. I am about to say something when my phone rings.
I let out an annoyed sigh and say, "Dammit. Always something has to ruin the best moments."
I get up, and pull my phone out of my jacket pocket and answer it.
"What is it Jace?" I ask as I sit down on the edge of the bed.
Jace asks, "Did you find out anything from Magnus?"
"No, nothing different from what he told me before." I tell him.
"Well, are you two on your way back? I wanted to get an early start on the search plans." Jace tells me.
I sigh and say, "No. Izzy and I are staying at Magnus' tonight. Besides its two in the morning. Mom and Dad are going to work on it tomorrow, and I know that Clary is fine, wherever she is. Go to bed, Jace Herondale. Bye." I say and hang up.
"That boy knows just when to call doesn't he? I mean two in the mornings perfect time to work on search party plans." Magnus says as I lay back down.
I laugh and rely, "That's one reason I wanted to stay here tonight..."
"What's the other?" Magnus asks as he puts his forehead to mine.
I let out a husky breath as I say, "I missed my boyfriend. I haven't seen you in awhile."
"You mean you haven't need my services in awhile." Magnus corrects me.
"What? No! Never! I admit to calling on you when we needed a healer sometimes, but I love you. I always will." I say as I take Magnus' hand in mine.
"Alexander, that is the best thing you've ever told me." Magnus says as he pulls my face to his, closing the distance between our lips...