They walked back to the room where they were before but the girls were nowhere to be seen. Mingyu and Seungcheol were the most anxious ones to find those girls before the sacrifice. Wonwoo felt like he was walking in a fever dream as he ran through the halls drowned in the red hues of the numerous lanterns.

A tinkling sound grabbed all of their attention as they walked past a room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A tinkling sound grabbed all of their attention as they walked past a room. Jeonghan's expression grew ugly the moment he heard the sound, he moved towards the door and tried to peek inside the room. Wonwoo followed suit and did the same. A lady in opulent clothes was roaming around the room in a hurry. There was something uncanny about how her feet were moving hurriedly.
Wonwoo stole a glance towards Jeonghan who was now paler than before his eyes unmoving. Wonwoo followed Jeonghan's line of sight and he gasped when finally he realized who possibly the perpetrator might be.

Seungcheol seemed to have noticed too, he moved closer to Jeonghan and patted his head like a baby.

The red hues of the lanterns were dancing eerily on that lady's headpiece. Her hairpin shined everytime the light hit it, Wonwoo knew that hairpin, the same hairpin that tormented him in his dreams urging him to remember something that he can't recall.

Seungcheol whispered to Jeonghan and managed to drag everyone away from that door "My Lord! Please let's find the girls first. It might not be her."

Jeonghan stumbled into Seungcheol's arms as he let out a sob "It's her clothes and her hairpin. If she was alive....why?"

The stoic guard pulled Jeonghan into a corner and hugged him tightly embracing every sob he let out.

Wonwoo decided to let them be and moved ahead with Mingyu to find the girls.
Mingyu looked back at Jeonghan and swung his restless gaze again on Wonwoo "Who is that lady?"

"It's either the crown prince's mother or someone pretending to be her by doning her attire."

Mingyu had so many questions but finding Jangmi and others were more important so they rushed ahead in complete silence as Mingyu immobilized every guard in their eye view.

After running in circles throughout the residence they found their way back to Jeonghan who was still crying in Seungcheol's arms.

Wonwoo more or less figured out there had to be a secret passage or some underground basement where the sacrifice will take place like all cult movies.

He moved closer to Jeonghan and patted his head as he tried to soothe and reason with him how it might be someone pretending to be his mother. After a while Jeonghan was able to collect himself with a newfound rage to kill anyone who possibly harmed his mother.

Wonwoo explained his cult movie theory to his company and Jeonghan was quick to figure out that a possible hidden room might me in that same as the lady they saw a while ago.
After hitting, turning and twisting everything inside the room to no avail they felt hopeless. Wonwoo sat down on a chair to rest but much to everyone's surprise a clicking sound resounded the whole room.
There was a doorway inside the bedframe which led into a huge tunnel underground. They walked through a maze of pillars and lanterns flooded in a bloodish tint.

Falling Flower (A Meanie Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें