Touch Me; black

Começar do início

I agree.

|_@jschlatt

i know why you'd think that

|_@RosesForCharlie

STFU SCHLATT

|_@User602

HUH????

|_@WilburSoot

?!

|_@RosesForCharlie

schlatts just salty cuz i said i'd never fuck him

|_@jschlatt 

last time i'm checked you're a woman

|_@RoseForCharlie 

LMFAO

__________________________________________ 

I check youtube to see that Schlatt has posted the shopping video, and people have started to call us the closet duo. Not ideal, but fucking hilarious.

I hear the water turn off, and Charlie steps out of the bathroom with a towel on. I give him a kiss and say goodbye, knowing he'll be on his way to Ted's by the time I get out of the shower.

I turn on the water and wait for it to heat up, then step inside and let the hot water wash me clean. That and soap of course, definitely not gonna get out of the shower having trusted water alone to wash the sweat and smell of sex off me. 

After I get out of the shower I look through my closet to decide what to wear. 

This is what I end up settling on, and once I'm dressed I post a pic on insta, and send one to Charlie

This is what I end up settling on, and once I'm dressed I post a pic on insta, and send one to Charlie. I get a reply from Charlie almost immediately.

Charlie________________________________________

Charlie

can't do this to me while im driving rose smh

Rose

it's okay Charlie you'll see me soon enough

Charlie

thank fuck

Rose

ur gross 🤢

Charlie

u love it

Rose

🤭 hehe

__________________________________________

What did I do to deserve such a hot boyfriend. I smile to myself and sit down at my desk to edit all the videos I've recorded.

Somehow the day gets away from me entirely and I manage to edit all of what I've recorded by the time Charlie comes back. 

WATCH OUT!!! THE ENTIRE NEXT PARAGRAPH IS GRAPHIC SMUT!!!

I hear the door open and immediately rush the door and jump into Charlie's arms. He almost falls over but catches his balance, he's strong so I knew he'd be able to. "Holy shit Rose!" He says, laughing as I jump at him. "I missed you!" He sighs, going quiet for a moment. "What's the matter Charlie?" I climb out of his arms and look him in the eyes. "This meet up isn't going to last forever." Fuck. I forgot this mother fucker lives all the way across the country. "Oh yeah." I think for a moment, and start to feel overwhelmed, but I quickly snap out of it. "I guess we'll just have to make the most of it!" I say with a giggle, and Charlie picks me up bridal style and drops me on the bed. He plops down next to me and I climb onto his lap, wrapping my arms around him in a warm hug. He kisses my neck, sucking and biting down lightly, leaving small hickeys along the way. "You're so amazing" He whispers as he trails his kisses down to my collarbone. I feel my whole body heat up at his words. He runs his hands up under my shirt, caressing my body, sending tingles across my skin. He pulls off my shirt, trailing his kisses lower and lower. I tug at the bottom of his shirt and he takes it off, letting our bodies touch. The feeling of his skin on mine is like no other. He turns us around, so that I'm against the pillows and he's in front of me. He slowly teases the waistband of my skirt before unzipping it and taking it off. I lay in front of him, red face, in my bra and underwear. "You look so perfect like this." he leans in to my ear, "So beautiful." A shiver trickles down my spine, and my body heats up. He takes off his pants and drags a finger up my neck, stopping under my chin, pulling my face up to his. "You really are so perfect Rosalie." He kisses my jawline, earning quiet whimpers and shaky breaths from me. I run my fingers through his hair. He slips a finger beneath my underwear and pulls them down. "Is this okay with you?" He asks, sweetly. "Yes, please." He takes of his boxers and puts on a condom. "Ready?" He looks up to me for approval, and I nod, readying myself. He slowly pushes into me, and I moan quietly. He thrusts, slowly at first, but picking up speed as he continues. "Oh god fuck Charlie-" I arch my back, moaning louder. He firmly places a hand over my mouth and increases his pace quite a bit. Beads of sweat pool on his forehead as he thrust in and out of me harder and faster. "Oh fuck Rose-" He pants, then picks up speed even more, bringing both of us closer and closer to the edge. He pants and groans quietly as he pounds into me, getting sloppier the longer he continues. "F-fuck-" He whispers, pushing in deep and stopping. Both of us take a moment to revel in the heat of the orgasm, and then he pulls out and gets rid of his condom. We both head to the shower for the second time today and take our turns cleaning off, then we get out and get ready to go out to eat with the others. 

^^NONE OF THIS IS ESSENTIAL TO THE STORY^^

Charlie grabs his car keys off the table while I make the bed with the spare sheets in the closet. We head out the door and down to the lobby, we're all going to go to Colette which is a Cantonese based asian cuisine place. 

"Hi Rosalie!" "Hey, how are you doing?" Ranboo and Toby run up to me and greet me as soon as we're all in the lobby. "Hey guys! I'm okay, much better now thanks." I talk to them for a bit then head over to Schlatt and Charlie, who are just chatting. I listen for a moment before joining into the conversation and they really are just talking about me. "Wow you guys must be obsessed." I say, stepping towards them. "Actually I was just telling Charlie that he should get a new girlfriend." "Yeah and I was agreeing." Charlies smiles and I laugh. "Shit guess I'll have to move on to my next option." Without really paying attention to who I'm grabbing, I drag Ted over. "Hello new boyfriend." "Shae's not gonna like this." We all burst out laughing, except Ted of course, he has no fucking clue what's going on.

We arrive at Colette and sit down, talking and laughing. We order a ton of different stuff for the whole table. We al just talk and laugh the whole meal, and we head back to the hotel once the mea is over. Everyone says goodbye to Ted and we get in our cars.

"Ted's so lucky that he lives here." I say as my seatbelt clicks into place. "Yeah? Like what do you mean?" I shrug, "He didn't have to travel. And his girlfriends here, and his house, and all his stuff." Charlie chuckles, "Your boyfriends here though to be fair." I scoff at him "Not if he keeps making bad puns." I say, leaning toward him with a smile on my face. "I guess I should watch my step then." He smiles back, and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I sit back upright as Charlie starts to drive, and I think about what will happen at the end of this meetup. "Hey Charlie?" He hums a response. "What do we do when this ends?" His face falls. "What do you mean?" I think for a second, unsure how to word this. "When we have to go back home. I don't wanna be alone." He just goes quiet for a moment, clearly deep in thought. "Can uh," He stutters, nervously, and I feel terrible for bringing it up, "Can we not talk about this right now?" I take a deep breath "Yeah. Sorry." We drive back to the hotel in total silence, and don't say much of substance before falling asleep cuddled together.

Did I over-do the smut this time? I thought it was good, but maybe it was too much. I don't intend to do a lot of smut, probably mostly dancing around it, like teasing and light touching, and implication of sexual action. . I hope you liked this one! The beginning is definitely my favorite part, I love them smmm jhdfkjfhsgadgkadgf. ALSO: After a long, cold shower, and a long session of writing and deleting, I finally know where this book is going in the big picture. I think you guys are gonna love it! (Word count: 2240!!!!<33333)