"Okay, what's up?" He asked.

"I uh...uhm... before I found out that I was pregnant, I applied to one of the top colleges in South Africa. It's called UCT, and it's located in the city of Cape Town. A few weeks back, two to be exact, I received an-

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!?" Zac's mother yelled, cutting Fatima off as she stood by the door with her hands on her hips.

"Shit!" Zac said in a panic as he reached for his boxers and put them on underneath the covers. "Momma, I know how this looks, but it's-

"Save it, Zachary!!" She yelled. "Son, I wasn't born yesterday, I know exactly what you two were doing. That baby in Fatima's stomach didn't magically appear overnight."

"I'm sorry, ma. Are you mad?" Zac asked.

"I'm mad because you invited Fatima over while there was no adult supervision! You know damn well that having guests without supervision is against the rules! This sneaking around and disrespecting my house is the reason why y'all are in this mess in the first place!!" She scolded.

"I'm so sorry, Ms Gina. It was never my intention to disrespect your house," Fatima apologized as she wrapped herself in the duvet cover and started picking up her clothes from the floor.

"Fatima, you know that I can never be mad at you," Zac's mother said with a smile. "If anything, I blame his stupid ass for thinking with his small "head" instead of his actual head. She joked.

"Damn, ma, that's cold." Zac laughed. "But I guess I had it coming."

"Listen here, you two have exactly 10 min to get decent and come join me downstairs. Evelyn is on her way over here, " Gina said.

"WHAAAT!!?" Zac and Fatima exclaimed in unison.

"Ms Gina, are you sure that she said she's coming today and not on Saturday as agreed upon?" Fatima asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. She said that she won't be able to make it on Saturday because she's working a double shit at the hospital, so I took a half day at work."

"Oh, okay," Fatima said.

"Zac, I've been trying to call you for the past hour because I wanted you to go buy a few things from the store," Gina said.

"Damn, I'm sorry, ma, I left my phone downstairs," Zac said.

"Yeah, because y'all was up here being grown," Gina said while giving them a side eye. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. I stopped by Target on my way back. So, while I go downstairs to prepare the refreshments, y'all need to get dressed and put these damn sheets in the washer." She said before closing the door to give them some privacy.

"Damn, that was a close one." Zac laughed, but the look on Fatima's face showed him that she didn't find it funny.

"Zac ain't shit funny about this!!" She yelled while putting on her clothes. "My mother is gonna kill me!! How am I gonna explain being here instead of at home? She's probably been trying to call me, but my phone is also downstairs. FUCKK, this is a disaster," Fatima said while getting herself worked up.

"Hey, calm down, baby," Zac said as he walked towards her. "Stress is not good for you or the baby," he said with his hands wrapped around her waist.

"I know Zac, but it's getting harder and harder to avoid stressful situations," Fatima said with tears in her eyes. "At this point it's like I'm a fucken stress magnet" she said.

"Ti I love you and as your man it's my responsibility to help you carry the burdens that get too heavy... well except the baby" he joked while trying to lighten the mood.