Chapter 8 Returning home

Start from the beginning

"Enigma, we're so sorry!"

"Please, we'll never do something like that again!"

I heard Frenzy and Rumble's voices and picked them both up and hugged them, whispering into their receptors to comfort them.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm here and that's all that matters."

Soundwave then said, "Soundwave: missed Enigma." I laughed at his comment and let go of me, but his symbiotes didn't let go and still clung to me.

"Guys, can I move now?" I heard many mumbles of 'no' so Soundwave had to literally pry them all off of me as I had some of the other soldiers come near me. I then heard some sniffling and looked to see the one mech that I never thought would show his emotions to anyone... Shockwave.

I walk up to him and say, "Thought you said emotions were 'illogical' and 'illogical to show to everyone.'"

I felt something wrap around me and saw Driller, embracing me and purring in my touch. Shockwave wrapped his arms around me, which surprised me at first, and whispered, saying, "Normally, I find emotions illogical, but this is the one exception to express them."

I laughed and he chuckled a bit, which also surprised me since he never liked showing his emotions since they are 'illogical.' After a long time of talking, and comforting, some of the other Decepticons, I heard Megatron say, "My Armada!"

We all turned to see Megatron and Optimus addressing all of us.

"This is a great celebration day, one of our own has returned. While she is now different, we welcome her back with open arms."

I smiled and walked up to Megatron and Optimus, saying, "Thank you, and thank you all for bringing me back. I am forever grateful for everything you have done to get me back."

Everyone seemed even more happy, but also cried a bit at how grateful I was, which I will forever be to all of them, including the Autobots.

I turned to Optimus and the other Autobots and said, "Thank you as well, Optimus Prime. If it wasn't for your help and the humans' help, I would still be under M.E.C.H. 's control."

They all looked at me, again surprised at how grateful I was, but I then added, "Should you need help, know that you have my full support."

I held out my servo to Optimus and after a moment, he shook my servo, saying, "Thank you Enigma. I am sorry we couldn't save your human form, but I have a feeling your family will be helping you adjust."

Optimus let go of my servo and said, "Our alliance has ended now, the question is do we keep fighting?" I was surprised to hear that they only put the war on hold and not end it, just to save me and fight once again.

Megatron was conflicted with what to do, but I heard someone say, "What! No! No way are you fighting after this alliance!"

We all turned to see Miko, fuming while she was standing on Berserker's servo.

Jack then came out on Nitro Zeus servo, with Raf on the other, saying, "Yeah! We spent so much time with them, getting to know them and you wanna throw that away!"

Raf then said, "They're right Optimus. If you abandon this alliance, then there won't ever be peace." I was surprised by how angry they all were and how they began to ask, no demand for  the war to end.

I was also kind of mad that they decided not to talk about what to do with the war once I was found. I cleared my throat and had both leaders look at me and I had a look that could terminate any bot or human.

"Megatron... Optimus Prime..." I slowly turned to them and I could see them both shaking at how serious I was with this matter.

"You didn't think about what you would both do after finding me?" I heard the shuffling of peds and looked to see everyone backing away at how I was talking.