Marriage 34: Peking Duck

Start from the beginning

Also, Cai Mubai... Somehow this name seem familiar?

Ling Yaoyao patted her forehead. Oh! Isn't he the person Cai Youhong told her last night? He is the second of the two direct disciples he has received before. Cai Mubai is also Cai Youhong's relatives. By generations, Cai Mubai had to call Cai Youhong Grand Uncle.

With that said, Cai Mubai will be her future senior brother!

Ling Yaoyao failed to inherit the other habits of the Ling family, but she learned one thing, "protecting shortcomings of the family"!

Ran Ning gently pulled Cai Mubai's sleeve on the stage and whispered, "Senior, you were so cool just now!... But... how do we attract a quarter of guests of the main exhibition hall?"

Just after Ran Ning finished speaking, she heard a clear and loud voice of a young girl. "Wait! Since Wu Lili looked down on the entire food supplementary therapy department, especially the girls in our department, then we can't just let our most powerful Senior Cai come forward.

Just add Ling Yaoyao to the bet just now! If Senior Cai and I cannot attract half of the whole main exhibition hall guests, then I lose! If I win, please also take back the sentence you just said, Wu Lili. You have to publicly admit in front of everyone that the food auxiliary therapy girls are not only good at hooking up boys, but our skills are also very good!"

Hearing Ling Yaoyao's last words, Qiao Mingyao couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Even Wei Yuan couldn't help laughing.

Ling Yaoyao spread her hands and said with a smile, "Okay! Anyway, even if I said that I deliberately slandered you, everyone already knew all your bad things. If I apologize publicly here, I'm afraid that people who didn't know the matter will also know it. There will only be more people who know it~ Do you want me to win all of a sudden?! But the bet has been set, and I won't change it!"

Ling Yaoyao is cold, but she has a delicate and beautiful face. However, her tone was even more arrogant than Wu Lili's, and it was really annoyingly cute!

"You!" Wu Lili's face changed instantaneously, and she walked away angrily. She was beaten by Ling Yaoyao's hands twice, and this time, it seemed that she couldn't get her back no matter whether she won or lost!

After Wu Lili left, Ling Yaoyao asked Wei Yuan and the others to go shopping by themselves, but the three of them refused to leave.

Brother Wei Yuan is a very warm man. "Although I know you will not lose, I still want to increase your approval rate."

Qiao Mingyao has become a foodie. "No, I could have another meal, I would be stupid if I leave!"

Ye Xi smiled. "I have a foreboding that many people will come here to see beautiful young ladies of food auxiliary therapy. Before they come, I want to take a few more glances."

Ling Yaoyao helplessly explains that the food she planned to make will take at least two or three hours so that they can go shopping elsewhere first. When the food is almost ready, she promises to call them over. The three agreed to go to the mecha area first.

Ling Yaoyao walked to the supplementary foods booth, introduced herself generously, and asked Cai Mubai what supplementary foods he planned to make.