Dominique reached her arm back a little, giving Niya access to take the blunt out of her hand. Her eyes never once left mines though.

I slowly blew the smoke out, away from Dominique's face before kissing her.

"Ugh. Get a room." Niya teased.

Dominique and I gradually made our way into her room. Soon as I walked inside, I turned around and started kissing on Dominique while lightly grabbing her waist.

Dominique reached behind herself, closing and locking her room door.

I pulled away and made my way over to her bed, giving her that look...that I want some look.

"What's up ma?" Dominique slowly walked over to me with those low eyes. I bit my lip at how good she looked.

"I want you. On top of me." I quietly spoke when she got close enough. Dominique smiled a little before kissing on my neck. I wanted to melt just from feeling her lips and her body on mine.

The both of us continued to kiss on each other and make our way onto the bed.

"Eat my pussy." I whispered as Dominique hovered of me, placing kisses down my neck.

"Then you have to be quiet this time. Actually quiet. Because the first time, Niya came to me and told me she heard you a little." Dominique whispered.

"Mhm, that's crazy. I would love to be embarrassed right now but I'm too horny and high to be so..." I slowly shrugged.

"It kinda turned me on though." Dominique smiled with low eyes.

"How did that turn you on?" I questioned, utterly confused.

"Because, she was like just, next time try to keep her more quiet or turn on some music if I'm home. And I'm just thinking to myself like, damn I really made Angel feel that good? So good she can't stay quiet like I told her to?" Dominique smirked a little.

I chuckled a little to myself.

"You know you eat it very, very well..." I trailed off as flashbacks flooded my mind.

"You're so good with your mouth..." I continued to have flashbacks. I felt my wetness pouring into my boxers as Dominique slowly licked my neck.

I placed my hand on her head and gradually pushed her lower to where I wanted her most.

Dominique smiled as she got to my pants.

I started unbuckling my belt then unbuttoning my pants, never breaking eye contact with Dominique.

"Impatient ass." Dominique chuckled to herself while unzipping my pants.

"Eat my pussy." I said as I helped Dominique take my pants off. "Um, you're asking or telling?" Dominique paused. "Eat my fucking pussy." I said with a straight face.

Dominique smiled a little while getting off the bed. "Where the fuck are you going?" I sighed in annoyance.

"I'm just cutting on some music, damn. Chill, Ima eat it off the bone in a minute." Dominique expressed. "...better." I mumbled.