EMMA!!

CHAPTER 14

I dont know how I will got to this while I'm still not feeling good ugh
..........
When i get into to classroom all eyes on me and they all holding there phones and whispering to each other I'm so confused

" LINA , you made it to school i missed you, isn't it was fun yesterday? although i cant remember how we both ended up in our houses " Ricky said"

Um Ricky why pple keep staring at us , what are they watching on their phones " I asked "

Huh! Yeaa seee, we are on the night club official page on Facebook LOL isn't that funny, damn why am i dancing like that "

omg omg this cant be , " i grabbed the phone from Ricky's hand watching a video for both of us dancing " who published it on the internet? Ricky what are you laughing at this ain't funny,I'm so embarrassed
......
Ha looks like Matt just got here

MATT POV

Um excuse what is happening , why y all holding your phones watching the same thing " i asked a random classmate "

When i looked at his phone I GRABBED IT IMMEDIATELY "wtf is that lina ? Yes it's the same dress and why Ricky dancing like that with her "

LINA POV

as i was talking to Ricky, someone JUST HIT HIM AND GOT HIM ON THE FLOOR, of fuck " MATT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING "

You r playin with the wrong person Ricky, you dont wanna be dead right " mart said "

I split them apart " MATT ARE YOU CRAZY , what's wrong with "

.............
The teacher came in " is everything okay class ?, RICKY you always cause problems in this class , can you go back to your seat "

thanks God the teacher came in , idk what would happen after that , i took Matt to his seat " okay calm down, stop looking at him,you are so scary dam"

...
while the teacher was talking i looked at Matt and he still looks so angry shaking his legs

.....

" OKAY CLASS, as you know you have exams the next week, I hope u all study well i want to see a good grades " ( the teacher left the class)

.....
NOOO, i dont want to study " puts my head on the desk "

" LINA, so what are going to do tomorrow with Ricky "? " one of my classmates said"

Huh ? What do you mean by that

What i mean?? GURL its the valentine DAY

i dont think i will go anywhere, things are not going well now

. What do u meaaan did you guys broke u...

" a girl got our attention by her loudly voice" so we both looked

" um .... Matt? C... can you be my valentine?" She said

THE CLASSROOM WENT SILENT

the boys in our class were shocked saying, "WHAT the prettiest girl in our school just asked Matt out ? He is so lucky / she is so hard to get / ugh i wish iwas handsome like to get asked out by her / LUCKY "
....
I'm sure they are overreacting who is this girl

Someone heard me and said "WHO ? SHE IS EMMA "

"NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED "

NAME: EMMA

AGE: 18

Emma is so popular by her beauty and sweet personality /a role model /super rich