Chapter 11: Ling Xuan Coaxes His Sister

Start from the beginning

He worked hard on the battlefield in order to make his mother, Shen Yunjin, could do whatever she wanted. She is more than 80 years old but as innocent as an eighteen-year-old girl.

Also to let her sister, Ling Yaoyao, buy buy buy as arrogantly as before, or want to make delicious food every day like now.

Ling Xuan only asked, "Well? What gift do you want? You can ask for two."

He was responding to what Ling Yaoyao said just now. Since one gift can't buy her, then two!

Ling Yaoyao's heart is already frantically happy... 'Oh oh oh, my brother is magical!'

'It's awesome!'

The little girl still tried her best to remain calm on the surface, "Gifts, of course, must remain mysterious. Brother, you have to think about it yourself!"

What Ling Yaoyao didn't know was that she couldn't stop the corners of her lips from turning upwards. And her small eyes that became shining in an instant betrayed her heart early.

Ling Xuan is not good at words but is very good at observing expression.

He let out a "huh," and his eyes were slightly soft. "See you in the Imperial Star."

Ling Yaoyao buried her face on her big bear plush toy and wailed, "Ah, but you wouldn't come back until September 1. I will already start school by then! I heard that the tradition of the First Military Academy is to first go to the military asteroid near the Imperial Capital Star for a month for military training! I will only go home during the 11th Harvest Festival!"

The holographic image effect is very good... The little girl's long, snow-white jade legs, her protruded little butt, and the flashing strawberry-patterned underwear all appeared very clearly in front of Ling Xuan's eyes.

Ling Xuan subconsciously ignored the second half of Ling Yaoyao's complaint and only replied to what she said in the first half. His voice replied in a jerky voice, "...it won't be that late. If you have something, hang up first."

Once his words finished, the video was suddenly hung up. Ling Yaoyao didn't quite understand what Ling Xuan's last sentence meant. But no matter what, she knew that Ling Xuan is also a little concerned about his sister and will bring her gifts. She doesn't care about these details anymore. It's not that her elder brother didn't love her.

On the other side, Ling Xuan fell into certain self-doubt and spurning himself again.

Other men, who are familiar with their sisters like their own left and right hands, will have no reaction at all.

But he seemed... really unable to treat Ling Yaoyao as his own sister.

After he returns to the Imperial Capital, he will confirm with his own eyes that Ling Yaoyao would no longer be mixed up with the Xiao family boy. It would be better to keep a proper distance in the future.

Seeing that she will be enrolled in a few days and go to military training for one month in September, Ling Yaoyao has stepped up to make a lot of supplementary foods on Star Network. On the new Taoshi platform store, she can only sell a small part every day to maintain the popularity of the shop "Ancient China Gourmet House."

Ling Yaoyao does not need money, but the "Ancient China Gourmet House" was run by her cooking skills and hard work, rather than the original owner's identity, making Ling Yaoyao particularly emotional.

In addition, she needs to cultivate a group of "guinea pigs" who will taste-test the food she makes for a long time.

able to flourish, indeed relying on her own ability.

Even if she restricts Xiao Qi's purchase rights, someone will still purchase for him and relay comments on his behalf every time she launches a new product.

Ling Yaoyao was in a good mood today, so she simply released this person from the blacklist. In order to show her gratitude, she also took the initiative to add Xiao Qi as a friend.

She has always had a clear sense of grievances and gratitudes as a human being. The irritation that Xiao Qi brought to her has dissipated, and she can't accept his favor for nothing.

And the only person still on her customer blacklist was "Zhen" that she added before.

For Xiao Zhen, the third prince who had a crush on the original owner, Ling Yaoyao didn't plan to interact with him.

Even not considering how Xiao Zhen's liking would cause great trouble to her and the Ling family, Xiao Zhen likes the arrogant and brazen original owner rather than the current her.

Xiao Qi quickly responded through her friend's request and took the initiative to send a message, "Little beauty, Eleven, you finally letting your brother out of the cold palace!"

Ling Yaoyao was speechless and replied neatly, "First, remove the sweet talk, thank you! Second, I have a brother myself, don't mess around. I can't afford another brother! Third, it's called a blacklist, not cold palace! Fourth, talk nonsense again, and I will continue to block you. Try if you don't believe me!"

Xiao Qi is afraid of this little girl. She is young and has a hot temper. If he doesn't follow her rules, she can really blacklist him again.

therapy department. This kind of thing will naturally not happen again.

She thought of the original male and female protagonists. She just wants to avoid those pesky things, but it does not mean she wants to live a low-key life. If she wants to win the honor roll and be the best food auxiliary therapist, she would have to participate in this competition.

Grandmaster of food auxiliary therapist, Cai Youhong? Who knows why Ling Yaoyao thought of her old customer "Old Cai." It shouldn't be so coincidental, right?!