JJ NASH AND EVAN BUCKLEY HEADCANNONS - ERAS TOUR

- JJ wanted to desperately go to the eras tour so she was trying to buy tickets at work while reviewing the case files (multitasking Queen)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- JJ wanted to desperately go to the eras tour so she was trying to buy tickets at work while reviewing the case files (multitasking Queen)

- she was unsuccessful, Buck however was successful (see gif above)

- "so I have a surprise for you."

- "Buck?, you didn't."

- they were at LA day two with everyone else but JJ was oblivious as to what was going to happen at this tour.

- she of course dressed up, reputation isn't her album so she went reputation era

- she got cold so Buck let her borrow his jacket, it was huge on her because he's a giant

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- she got cold so Buck let her borrow his jacket, it was huge on her because he's a giant.

- she cried during the surprise songs

- in the lead up to the eras tour she blasted Taylor swift albums in her car on the way to work.

- whenever the men at work piss her off she just plays the man to get them to shut up.

- during love story Buck knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring.

- she said yes of course after she'd registered what was going on.

- the whole section was paying attention but she didn't mind.

- the group had floor seats.

- she took may with them

- the next day she was greeted with a congratulations at the firehouse.

- "is that Mrs Buckley I see."

- "JJ Buckley. Sounds nice."

- Taylor swift in fact did notice the proposal on the internet and reposted it along with pictures and she thanked the first responders for everything they do.

- JJ and May cried all the way home for different reasons, JJ cried because she was engaged to the love of her life and she went to the eras tour

- May cried because she was happy to get to go.

- JJ definitely got tour Merch for baby Jee

- her and faith stayed late to make friendship bracelets and definitely traded them with people.

- some people even made first responder Taylor themed bracelets to give to them.

- Buck definitely enjoyed making the bracelets (the swifties loved him)

- Buck got the message out to the whole section that he was going to propose and to please record it.

- the proposal had about fifteen to twenty different angles.

- love story is definitely going to be used as their first dance as husband and wife at the wedding.

My OCsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें