SONGS RUMOURED TO BE ABOUT SABRINA 🥀🧚🏻‍♀️

Eight letters - why don't we
August 2018

The video shows the band frozen
in time as they reflect on being incapable of opening up their hearts. This song is all about not being able to say I love you and because Zach sings "I've said those words before but it was a lie and you deserve to hear them a thousand times.", fans were sent into a tailspin thinking it was about Sabrina and it seemed a tweet liked by Zach himself confirmed that rumours.

With you this Christmas - Why Don't we
November 2021

With You This Christmas" is a Christmas-themed love song where the romantic sentiment overrides that of celebrating the holiday. Or put another way, the primary purpose of the lyrics is to serve as an expression of the singer's love for his significant other. Indeed his feelings are not confined to what time of year it is. But that being said, he really wants to spend Christmastime with his sweetheart. Or you can say that what he is actually looking forward to the most this holiday season is being with her.  This again was weird because at the same time Sabrina posted the first draft of drivers license

Common sense - Joshua Bassett
April 2020

Like many great love songs, "Common Sense" came out of personal heartbreak. "There was this girl and things weren't great and a lot of people were telling me give up, that I should not pursue this girl. She's no good for you and she's probably a bad idea, and I knew that, too," Bassett said. "My own gut told me that this girl might not be the best for me, but a lot of times, your heart overrides your gut. So the song is essentially about loving someone you know you probably shouldn't." Again people thought this was about Sabrina because she was in a relationship at the time.

Anyone Else - Joshua Bassett
July 2020

Joshua explains, "'Anyone Else' came about after the sudden realization that I was hopelessly falling in love with a close friend...who was in a relationship with someone else. 'How am I supposed to think about anything else' was the first lyric I wrote and then kinda back-pocketed the idea. After weeks of denial, in hopes that I'd move on and/or my feelings would subside, I had to finish the song and face the reality, 'I am done pretending I want anyone else.'"

Smoke slow - Joshua Bassett
August 2022

This song is about savoring those moments with a person you feel close to, but know you can't be with," Bassett says. "Since I couldn't say it aloud, of course, I had to write a song about it — ha!" again fans were connecting two and two and thinking this was about Sabrina given the time period and because she was seem getting comfortable with co star Liam Mackie about the time it was  written.

Would you love me now - Joshua Bassett
October 2021

"At the end of the summer, inspiration struck me like lightning," Joshua explained in a press release. "I found myself up at ungodly hours barely keeping up with the songs. The new music felt urgent to put out into the world. This first track – 'would you love me now?' – touches on how even after heartbreak and distance, there are certain people you will always find yourself asking, "What if we tried it again?"
He added, "From long lost love, broken promises, reconciliation, and new beginnings – you can count on one thing: it's complicated."
Fans were quick to jump on the this is about Sabrina train because there was a lot of drama surrounding their romance and because she's lived both in Pasadena and LA

angclsluvr