911 teen/young adult ocs

NAME: Cameron Nash (Portrayed by Joshua Bassett)AGE: 16-21PARENTS: Captain Bobby Nash OTHER FAMILY: Athena Grant- Nash, May Grant, Mackenzie Grant, Harry grant

NAME: Cameron Nash
(Portrayed by Joshua Bassett)
AGE: 16-21
PARENTS: Captain Bobby Nash
OTHER FAMILY: Athena Grant- Nash, May Grant, Mackenzie Grant, Harry grant.
LOVER: Dylan Buckley
Cameron Nash is the oldest son of Bobby Nash, born in December of 2002, he's a talented singer and songwriter and throughout high school participates in many musicals as well as track and field. He forms a strong bond with Dylan from the moment they met, because of the amount of time Bobby and Buck spend together. He's the typical popular kid, but he's kind and considerate. He does get angry but for good reason. He shows up at the Buckley residence with Bobby after getting word from Buck about what happened to Dylan and that Maddie is missing and chimney is stabbed.

NAME: Estella Wilson (Portrayed by Maia Reficco)AGE: 16-21 PARENTS: Henrietta Wilson and Karen Wilson OTHER FAMILY: Denny Wilson Estella Wilson is the oldest daughter of Hen and Karen she's adopted of course but she's treated like family none the ...

(Portrayed by Maia Reficco)
AGE: 16-21
PARENTS: Henrietta Wilson and Karen Wilson
OTHER FAMILY: Denny Wilson
Estella Wilson is the oldest daughter of Hen and Karen she's adopted of course but she's treated like family none the less, she's a talented track runner as well as singer and like Cameron and Dylan she participated in a lot ot school activities. She's Dylan's best friend and is always there for her and Dylan is there for Estella. She's popular but she doesn't care she has her small circle and is quite the misfit. She's openly bisexual and is not afraid to advocate for people with no voice .

NAME: Mackenzie Grant (Portrayed by Sofia Wylie)AGE: 15-20 PARENTS: Athena Grant- Nash, Michael GrantOTHER FAMILY: May Grant, Harry Grant, Cameron Nash, Bobby Nash Mackenzie Grant is the middle daughter in the Grant- Nash household, she's an accom...

(Portrayed by Sofia Wylie)
AGE: 15-20
PARENTS: Athena Grant- Nash, Michael Grant
OTHER FAMILY: May Grant, Harry Grant, Cameron Nash, Bobby Nash
Mackenzie Grant is the middle daughter in the Grant- Nash household, she's an accomplished dancer and cheerleader and is very good at what she does, she's popular and while she goes through the mean phase that is not who she is at home, she's very family oriented and will do anything for those she cares about, she forms a close relationship with Dylan and Estella over time despite being one year younger than them. She's seen as the little sister, she's very determined and driven and that is what gets her far.

bodybetters