SABRINA ROSE DISCOGRAPHY 🥀🧚🏻‍♀️

Can't blame a girl for trying
November 2019

Can't blame a girl for trying was a song written by Sabrina for season one or HSMTMTS, this song comes from a key turning point for her, when Lola realised she liked Ricky, although she understood she could never be with him, again this song gained popularity on TikTok and was a standout song in season one alongside all I want.

(She also provides vocals on all group songs in the first season as well as a duet with Joshua on breaking free)

Drivers license
January 2021.

Rumoured to be about Rumoured ex boyfriend Zach Herron, alleged cheating and other things were involved. This was Sabrina's debut single and something that seemingly blew up over TikTok, however she decided to stay with HSMTMTS and release an EP instead of going with an album and a tour

The Rose song
June 2021

The Rose song was Sabrina's second writing opportunity for HSMTMTS, this comes in the second season where Lola finally breaks free from not only how Ricky and Lucas view her, but also from how her parents left her and how she won't let her diabetes diagnosis define her. This was a personal one to Sabrina and she asked Tim to put it in and he said yes.

(She also provides vocals on group numbers in season two of HSMTMTS)

Skinny Dipping
September 2021

Skinny dipping was Sabrina's second Single she released and it is based on seeing an ex in public and reminiscing on the good times, the bad times and the ugly. Again rumoured to be about Zach Herron but that was neither confirmed nor denied, however Joshua Bassett acted as director since it was filmed in New York.

She's all I wanna be.
February 2022

She's all I wanna be is the third single Sabrina released, this song is a touch on the toxic audition culture that the industry has, Sabrina opened up in an interview where she talked about an audition that inspired this song and how the industry is always putting these talented girls against each other.

You never know
July 2022.

This was the third season where Sabrina got a writing opportunity, this song was created with the fact that Lola was entering her senior year in mind and that she was ready to start a new chapter in the California summer camp that they were all attending.

What do you know about love
August 2022

This was a duet between herself and Co star Joshua Bassett in the third season of high school musical, the musical: the series, the duet came from the anger Lola felt but also the roles they have to play for a documentary. It was fun on both sides and got a reaction from the audiences.

(Also provides backing vocals on its on, everyday and this is me for the third season)

Because I liked a boy
July 2022

Because I liked a boy is Sabrina's fourth single and a preview into her debut album emails I can't send, this song is a song addressing all of the backlash and hate she got from fans when she exposed all Zach for cheating in drivers license. Key lines being "now I'm a home wrecker I'm a slut." All because she liked a boy, it was a good debut for the album and had fans riled up waiting.

angclsluvr