HSMTMTS HEADCANNONS

RICKY AND ARIA = ARICKY

- anxiety gf x ADHD bf

- childhood best friends to strangers to best friends to lovers excellence

- - she was born in Salt Lake City but then moved to the uk when she was in the 6th grade and then returned for junior year

- she is considered to be intelligent and is usually the top of most of her classes which causes her an unnecessary amount of stress.  

- she's part of many clubs such as archery, Fencing, Choir, she's a singer and songwriter

- she's openly queer (pansexual) and has been out since she was 14, she loves life fearlessly and is fine with being someone who kisses anyone.  (She's rolling with the LGBT 🏳️‍🌈)

- her family become Ricky's safe place when he's going through it with his parents
(Mommy and Daddy issues)

- she has an older sister called Allison (portrayed by Kaylee Bryant who's a senior at east high )

- she suffers from bad anxiety and sometimes it manifests in the way she acts out  and the way she talks to others. 

- is considered one of the most stubborn theater kids according to Miss Jenn

- Ricky is the first one to notice that something is wrong with Aria, he knows she's hiding something and he confronts her and when she eventually blows up he's there to make sure she doesn't sink.

- golden retriever x black cat energy

- he teaches her how to skateboard and she teaches him how to slow dance.

- Troy and Gabriella coded

- when things get tough and Aria blows up she ends ion it attending school and ghosting everyone and that concerns Ricky so he stays at her house ti check on her and keep an eye out to make sure things don't get any worse. 

- during Ricky and nini's breakup she travels all the way to Chicago to make sure that Ricky is okay, since she knows what he's like and how he's feeling when it comes to change.

- during the trip to north high Ricky and Aria grow closer mostly because Aria is terrified to be there, so when the time comes when Lily abs the others confront east high Ricky is quick to hold aria back so she doesn't do anything stupid, which didn't go unnoticed by the others

- during opening night Aria becomes sort of like the calming energy coming up with ideas to solve their issues especially since the harness mysteriously goes missing. She's there to help boost morale.

- during the party at slices when Lily gives Ricky the speech about second chances, he takes it to heart and Aria and Ricky share a kiss

- during season three Aria goes away to summer camp with the others and of course she is happy to be there, but in this weird place with Ricky where they kissed but don't really know what they are

- she travels to camp with Ricky

- she is cast as the Anna to his Kristoff

- her and Ricky are the ones to sneak off into the woods, a lot of teasing and flirting is what happens.

- "don't tell me your scared." - Ricky

- "you wish, if anyones scared it's you." - Aria

- "please you wish." - Ricky

- "I do actually." - Aria

- "you're right, hearts racing." - Ricky

- during the real campers of shallow lake Aria and Ricky are the ones to perform what do you know about love and the tension is palpable everyone can see it, but it gets too much.

- Ricky gets caught on camera confessing his feelings for aria to Carlos.

- during the Color war Aria is placed on the blue team with Ricky and Gina and of course she get hit by the basketball knocking her unconscious, which of course worries Ricky and rises more suspicion since no one has ever seen him that worried ever.

- despite being on the same team her and Ricky spend the entire day teasing each other.

- during camp prom Aria is lost for words when she sees Ricky and it works both ways, the night consists of stolen glances and sweet exchanges until EJ tells her that channing has something big planned for opening night which causes aria to stress out.

- Aria and Ricky end up in the coat check area and just as Ricky is about to confess his feelings he sees how stressed out Aria was and decides it can wait. She ends up dropping all of stuff and Ricky helps her and tries to calm her down almost immediately.

- after the ritual they meet up under the stars and moonlight.

- "You look a little better." - Ricky

- "You look a little wetter." - Aria

- the two talk and once Ricky finds out why she was so upset, he detours and tells her that he said that Carlos looks good as Olaf instead of what he was feeling, since he didn't want to stress her out.

- during opening night Aria finally loses her cool when it comes to channing and she runs away after act one, during the interval and Ricky knows that they need to find her.

- when channing starts making comments backstage Ricky stands up for not only himself but aria and threatens to hurt channing if he doesn't stop.

- when channing sabotages the performance of let it go, Aria is the one to pull the lights back on, as she finally stands up to channing.

- aria was a key planner in Ricky's eighteenth birthday, she got big red out to camp and decorated the cake and made sure nini was there to attend the show and bring the lottery ticket.

- during the premiere Aria sees the cut together version of the trailer and despite the fact she knows that her and Ricky like each other she didn't want the entire world to see these not real moments.

- as everyone leaves Aria and Ricky are left as she tries to find the words to say, Ricky is the one to start talking and he's the one who is there to listen and try and calm the situation.

- love confession- cute kiss initiated by Ricky a second kiss initiated by Aria.

- "I love you." - Ricky

bodybetters