EVAN BUCKLEY AND JJ NASH HEADCANNONS

- when the two of them first meet JJ is an apparent strong woman she literally told a detective of over a decade to "get the hell off my crime scene

- when the two of them first meet JJ is an apparent strong woman she literally told a detective of over a decade to "get the hell off my crime scene."

- Buck and JJ didn't like each other at all at first, she thought he was a player and he thought she was too serious.

- when JJ is brought back to LA due to the bomber it was only then that the two of them got to know each other a little bit more, as it is JJ's job to build a profile and communicate with first responders who were on scene and that happens to be Buck and the 118.

- "can't get enough of me can you barbie."

- "you wish. Buckley."

- she's there for him when the tsunami hits and is the one to look after him at the VA hospital when he was bleeding and panicking about Chris.

- after that she became pretty close to him seeing he wasn't so bad and maybe he needed someone to stay.

- BUCKLEY PARENTS HATER!!!

- when the Buckley parents come to dinner she is also there to act as a buffer, she tries to keep Buck from exploding which goes well until it doesn't.

- "you held my hand?."

- "don't flatter yourself buckley, it was to keep you calm."

- when the sniper came along she was back again and made sure to have the 118 protected even if that meant she stayed with Buck and Christopher herself.

"Anyone would think you like spending time with me Jayge."

"It's my job."

- she was then based in Los Angeles for the time being when the ransom ware attack happened as unit chief of her own unit.

"And I present to you agent JJ Nash, unit chief of the FBI."

"Buck you didn't have to do this?."

- JJ was down in the metro link with the 118, in the dark she climbed on top of the fire engine and shot Jeffrey in the shoulder when Bobby lit the headlights. (New flash she's a pretty good shot)

"That's my girl."

"Not your girl yet buckley."

- when they pull up the place where Harry was kept she was the first to Jump into giving orders.

"Okay, I want every building in this pace searched. You guys search this building, you over there and you behind the house."

"Yes m'am."

- when Buck gets struck by lightning she's there by his side and she doesn't leave, she sits by his bed and talks to him, holding his hand the whole time.

"Look, I know you probably have heard enough of hearing this, but you need to come back. The team needs you, Chris needs you. Jee needs her uncle, Maddie needs her brother. I need you. I love you and I can't loose you."

"I love you too JJ."

- Buck proposed to JJ at the eras tour. During love story.

- the entire 118, Maddie,May, Athena and her friends were present.

- small wedding.

- Faith was her maid of honour with May, Athena, Karen, Maddie  and her best friends Emily and Penelope in the bridal party.

- Chimney, Hen, Eddie, Harry, Albert, Ravi and Bobby were the groom party 

- Bobby walked JJ down the isle

- Buck went and asked Bobby before proposing

- Jee-Yun was flower girl

- Denny and Christopher were ring bearers despite the claim they were to old.

- Christopher was buck's best man

Josh, Lucy, Taylor, Ana and Linda were there along with sue and the rest of the 118 and her team.

- Ravi and Albert cried seeing JJ in her wedding dress for the first time (as brothers would)

bodybetters