Chapter 5: Holding the Third Leg

Начните с самого начала

Ling Xuan's expression became more stinky, and he said coldly, "Shut up! Forget it. Don't mention it again."

Major General Ling is in a very bad mood now, and it can be said that he is very angry.

He is not angry at the culprit, Ling Yaoyao... but he is angry with himself. Before, he was completely indifferent to all kinds of beauty temptations and even felt very disgusted psychologically and physically. Usually, he rarely feels any sexual urge. He, who was called "frigid," actually......

Of course, he knew that what happened just now was just an accident.

The little girl gave a feeling of being an elder brother. Although she acted too intimately towards him, her face was pure worship and trust.

But after closing the door, Ling Xuan couldn't help but replay the image when the little girl rubbed him and hugged his arm. She grabbed his hand, hugged his thigh, and held him through the clothes... Scene by scene............

He felt that this kind of thinking is really nasty.

Perhaps, he is really at the age when he should find a woman.

Ling Xuan walked quickly to the top of the stairs and found that Ling Yaoyao was still stunned. He turned his head and said coldly, "Don't you want to go back to the old house? Still not leaving?!"

Ling Yaoyao said "Oh" and quickly followed him.

Along the way, the atmosphere is simply embarrassing!

Ling Yaoyao couldn't care to feel the novelty of riding in a hovercar for the first time. She set all the targets on Ling Xuan, who was sitting across from her. She took the initiative to find topics and asked her brother: Are you thirsty? Do you want to eat some fruit? When will you go to the front line? When will you be transferred back to the Imperial City?

The cold, cool, handsome, and full-fledged man was tired from the endless chirping little girl and said with a cold voice, "You really want me to go to the front line soon? You don't want me to return to the Imperial Star to supervise you so as not to get in your way to chase a boy?"

Ling Yaoyao blinked innocently, "Brother, why do you think so? I really don't have a boy I like!"

Ling Xuan turned on the virtual screen projection and pointed to the original owner's Weibo homepage. There is a Weibo published a few days ago: "My male god is not worthy of just any cats or dogs. Which little bitch dares to steal this lady's male god, see if I would not kill her!"

Ling Yaoyao: '... Uh!'

This Weibo is from the time when the original owner found out that there is a sister from a good family who graduated from high school this year. The family conditions are also very good. She comes from the very economically developed Ella Star. She did well in the exam and reported to Huanuo First Military Academy. Not only she wrote an emotional love letter confession on Weibo, but also openly tag Xiao Ming!

That matter was on the hot search!

More importantly, Xiao Ming gave her a generous response, "Congratulations on your graduation. Study hard after going to university!"

Although there is no substantive reply to that sister's confession, the original owner is still angry after knowing it. She has tagged Xiao Ming on Weibo many times, but the other person always only replied a few words that were very detached and polite. He had never replied such a long sentence to her!

So the original owner posted such a provocative Weibo on her homepage.

Then angrily, she also deleted all the Weibo that had previously interacted with Xiao Ming.

This was also why even though she knew that her physique is so poor, she still went to play hoverboard.

looking at anyone's face.

Ling Xuan's voice was cold and compelling when he said, "Don't provoke Xiao Ming. No one with the surname Xiao will work!"

The Ling family is too powerful and has a tendency to have great merit. The royal family has long been jealous of them.

The once-in-a-hundred-year zerg wave is coming to an end. Without him, the undefeated God of War, the next one hundred years will be enough for Huanuo to cultivate the next God of War.

The man on the throne has a physical problem and can't hold his life for a couple of years.

If their Ling family showed support for anyone in the next battle for the throne, it was very likely that they would be dealt with jointly by the other two.

Even if Ling Xuan was far away from the Imperial Capital, he was very clear about these situations.

But because she paid too little attention to his sister, Ling Yaoyao, he didn't expect that she would actually fall in love with Xiao Ming, the most hidden of the three princes!

Originally, Ling Xuan planned to stay in Frontier Star for another period of time, personally staring at the zerg infestation remnants that had been swept away. But now, he wished to apply for a transfer back to the Imperial Capital immediately.

This is no longer a question of my sister being abducted by someone else's brat! It is his stupid sister who is rushing to die!

Seeing the little girl's silly look, Ling Xuan frowned his eyebrows and continued to preach, "If you go to provoke Xiao Ming, I'll break your legs. Did you hear that?!"

Xuan's expression eased slightly.

Ling Yaoyao knew that Ling Xuan said those things for her own good, so he wouldn't really break her leg.

She cheekily sat beside Ling Xuan, hugged Ling Xuan's arm again, and acted softly, "Brother, I really don't like Xiao Ming now! Don't say that he could stay under your hands for half an hour. He can't last for three minutes! I used to have a bad vision. When I look for someone in the future, I will follow your standards! Tall, handsome, and in good shape. Domineering and a pure man!"

The coldness on Ling Xuan's face faded. When Ling Yaoyao praised him for his "good figure," he looked a little uncomfortable. He still withdrew his arm mercilessly, and his voice was faint when he said, "It's useless to flatter me."

...

Soon, the military car arrived at the old manor of the Ling family in the suburbs of Imperial Capital.

The cute and charming little girl almost hung on her brother's arm. Every time she was pushed away, she leaned forward again after a while.

Finally, Ling Xuan didn't even bother to push her away.

He thought the little girl is short and petite. Her height only reached his shoulders, and her body hasn't been stretched out yet. Her body is far behind the women who had seduced him before. She was just a little girl!

This afternoon was just an accident. Maybe he won't have that strange... reaction again when he gets used to her closeness.