NOT UNTIL i heard a deep chuckle, my eyes shot opened and met with his blue ones. Ya Allah, my Delusional brain.

"God you're so pretty" he whispered as his brought his face closer to me. His glance switching between my eyes and my lips. I unconsciously looked at his perfect pink lips which i guess triggered his senses. Our noses was touching as he again looked into my eyes.

"Can I?" He says as i don't know what got into me, i nod my head curtly which make him smile softly. His face getting even closer to mine. I close my eyes to feel the next moment  until.........

"Sir?-" the plane attendant gets startle by the scene before her. She apologizes and went back to where ever she came from.

"Tch. So much roadblockers" he sighs as i bite my lips in frustration. I tap his shoulders to signal him to get the hell off of me. His neck and ears starts to turn into red as he clears his throat and fixes his blazer.

"The planes about to land so eat something first then you can leech on me like a soaked cat" he takes a sip of his water as i gaped at him with my mouth ajar open.

"I was scared okay now don't repeat it" he chuckles at my statement as i cross my arms over my chest and turgfn my body towards the window. I huffed and furiously munched on the food. God it's so good.

"Cute"

"Shut up"

*chuckles*

1 INTERNITY LATER: (insert spongebob sound)

"Ayzel hold my hand" he offers his hand as i roll my eyes at him but stil i have to hold his hand or I'll end up crying a river.

The plane was landing and my dramatic ass started reciting my shahadat which made Zaviyar laugh to loudly that the Air hostess peeked at us with a smile.

"It's not that bad" he pats my shoulder as i recite Ayatul Kursi and blowed on myself for safety in case someone tries to kill me in turkey as this family has lots of enemies here.

"Not gonna put me in protection?" He tilt his head as i give me the biggest side eye i could.
But i gave up and had to recite at him too. I feel like a Arab mom.

"Wow" i stepped down the stairs and was speechless. Turkey is so darn Beautiful man. No wonder Hira chose this country.

"I know it's beautiful" he give me a proud look as if he was the one to discover this country alone. Dramatic ass.

"Yes it is indeed" i nod my head in agreement as he holds my hand in his big ones and drags me to wherever.

"We're going to my dearest cousin's house" he says with a smile which made me smile too.

"Her name is Amna Khan and we're the bestie s of the family" he says in a cheerful tone as i raise my eyebrows at his words.

"Oh you cheated on Arslan" i shake my head in disappointment as he tilt his head sideways which made him look like a puppy.

'No, Ayzel. Get hold of yourself '

"Oh pfftt he has a high rank in my life" he fishes out his phone as rolls his eyes.

"Oh really? What high rank exactly?" I give him a questionable look as he smirks at me.

"He's more like my sugar baby" he grins like a creep as i yeet his face away.