epilogue

.・゜゜・ age ~ 25 (2008)  ・゜゜・.

•·.·''·.· your lips my lips,
apocalypse •·.·''·.·

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

19TH SEPTEMBER, 2018 ~ NO ONE'S POV

"tatum, go get the dishes!" eddie called out to his ten year old daughter. 

"richard!? where are you?!" eddie screeched, walking out of the kitchen to yell up the stairs. "they're gonna be here soon!" he yelled up again. 

"fu-" richie started as he ran down the stairs buttoning his stupid hawaiian shirt. 

"language!" eddie snapped, reaching up to help his husband with the top button. 

"sorry." richie murmured before rushing off to clear the clatter off the table. 

"violet!" eddie called through the halls. he spun around in a circle, searching for his four year old daughter, the second youngest of the bunch. 

"yes, daddy?" she said from behind him. god, she appeared out of nowhere. 

"oh, hi sweetie. here, put this head band on." eddie murmured as he placed the headband on her head. 

"is malaki upstairs?" eddie called out to richie. 

"yeah he's sleeping!" richie called back, rushing with old toys and books in his hands to stuff into the garage. eddie shook his head and chuckled at his husband and children. god, he loved them. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"eddie, richie. nice to see you, but like right now you're not important, where are the kids?" bev chuckled, pushing richie out of the way to go find violet and tatum. unfortunately for bev, betty and donna had already arrived and were already occupying malaki's attention. 

richie fake gasped and held a hand to his chest. 

"why must you hurt me in this way, bevvie?" he called out to his best friend. ben, carol, stan, mike, and bill followed in behind bev. 

"i see you all have caught up without us." eddie rolled his eyes before pulling every single one of them into a hug. the band broke up about six years ago, when eddie and richie adopted their first kid (tatum), and bev had her first baby girl, eleanor. 

eddie and richie stood at the doorway, richie's arm wrapped around eddie's waist, eddie's hand on richie's chest. 

it truly felt like home. the whole group together, children and all. 

he leant up to press a kiss to his husband's cheek, and even after so many years, he watched the blush creep onto his face.

eddie glanced at the word on his wrist. the word still etched into his skin like a tattoo he didn't ask for. but if he didn't receive it, he would've never met his husband, his lover, his sun, his violet, his soulmate, his apocalypse. 

and he would've never asked for a sweeter apocalypse.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

guys omg. 

that's it. 

i finished. holy fucking shit.