chicken n mushroom penne [26]

.・゜゜・ age ~ 22 (2005)  ・゜゜・.

•·.·''·.· your lips my lips,
apocalypse •·.·''·.·

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

31TH DECEMBER, 2005 ~ RICHIE'S POV (KINDA)

this above, is our beautiful el who is briefly mentioned in this chapter

usually richie would be spending his new years eve with his friends, ben&bev, stan&bill, and mike&carol. but today, he'd taken his girlfriend of 6 years out to dinner. why? because he wasn't sure if she still loved him. tonight was the night he found out. 

"babe, let's go!" richie called as he exited his room in a fancy new suit. he was expecting betty to be in the same type of outfit she always wears, a tight red dress that perfectly shows off her curves, ass and tan skin paired with a pair of red stilettos and her elegantly done hair and makeup. but boy, was he wrong. 

out came betty from her room (that she shared with her younger 19-year-old sister) down the corridor, dressed in a pair of sparkling but flowy pants, topped with bright stars (which were covered in glitter) printed everywhere. her chest was covered by a plain black tube top under a black blazer with one star stiched into her chest pocket. the top perfectly complimented the bright pants, and she knew it. after all, that's what a model should know, right? how to look their best no matter what day it was? her hair was out, flowing down her shoulders. her make up was beautiful, glittery stars carefully decorated her eyelids. seems like betty knew that this date night meant everything to him. 

"you look gorgeous, let's go sweetheart." he smiled, linking their arms and leading her out to the car. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the couple sat opposite each other, not in silence, but in a fit of giggles and chuckles. they got along well, richie guessed that that's the reason that they started dating. 

"rich, you're killing me!" she cried, laughing like a little child while lightly slapping his arm. "god!" she had to take deep breaths to calm herself. 

"bets, what are you ordering?" he had to hold in his chuckle, but he couldn't help but smile. it's just the way they were around each other. 

"i dunno, what are you gonna get?" she handed him a menu, pulling her phone to check something. 

"maybe the chicken n' mushroom penne? i know you like steak babe, so maybe get the steak with chips or salad on the side?" richie handed her back the menu. she took it in one hand, her smile slightly fading as her phone dinged. 

"i have to go to the bathroom, babe." betty smiled, leaving her phone on the table as she found her way to the bathroom. should i check her phone? what if she's cheating on me? richie, you know that she would never do that to you. yeah but what if she is? richie's thoughts were getting to him, but he knew he shouldn't check her phone. it's just a display of the fact that they can't trust each other, although he knew very well that he could trust betty. 

"fuck!" richie reached over the table, grasping her phone in his hand. he clicked on the screen, where it displayed the message, 

'unfortunately, the venue is not open until the 15th of march, i understand this is too late as you needed it for the 12th, however i can offer other venues?

"hello! can i take your order, pleas- oh my god, you're richie tozier! what can i get you mr tozier?!" the waitress smile grew as she realised who he was. 

"oh hi, yes uhm, thanks- just one second uhm-" richie quickly placed the phone down and turned to read the name on the name tag. "just one second, eleanor!" richie chuckled, picking the menu back up. 

"can i please have the chicken n' mushroom penne please, and for my girlfriend, uhm-"

"i'll take the spaghetti carbonara, thanks!" betty smiled sitting down in her seat again. richie threw her a small thankful smile as the waitress left. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

soon another waitress by the name of angela arrived at the scene, placing richie's meal in front of him, and threw him a wink. what the fuck? she then turned to betty with her meal and-

"shit!" betty cried as the hot food spilled onto her outfit, the waitress only letting out a small but sinister 'oops'. 

"oh shit, betty, let's get you cleaned up, huh?" richie quickly pulled out his wallet, leaving a hundred dollar bill, knowing it would cover the expenses. he quickly grabbed betty's bag and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her out of the restaurant. 

"fuck, the foods all over me," betty whispered to richie as they exited the restaurant and were greeted by the cold air of the parking lot. she reached down her tube top, pulling out a long spaghetti piece. 

"let's go get you cleaned up, mkay?" richie repeated again, opening the car door for her. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

richie and betty lay in their bed (well technically richie's bed but betty decided to join him tonight), richie in a pair of boxers and a plain grey t-shirt. betty lay next to him in her fancy peter alexander blue satin pyjamas. the silence was comfortable, almost sweet. richie wrapped his arm around her stomach and pulled her closer to him, but she shifted to face him. 

"thank you for tonight richie. i love you." she pressed a deep kiss to his lips. "happy new year." she murmured before letting her eyes shut. 

a/n: hahhah we had a special appearance from angela and el, what do we think? do we think that richie should propose to betty? 

i dont like this chapter

it is extremely important that we remember that betty has a sister, okay? and this sister happens to be 19 and in college. betty and her also live in the cassette's house together, alr?

anyway, love ya!