stella [27]

.・゜゜・ age ~ 23 (2006)  ・゜゜・.

•·.·''·.· your lips my lips,
apocalypse •·.·''·.·

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12TH MARCH, 2006 ~ EDDIE'S POV (KINDA)

eddie sat on his phone, his thumb hovering over the call button on richie's contact. it was a tradition, eddie used to wish richie every year on his birthday with an anonymous message. it was his birthday, the least he could do was wish him. no, maybe just a message, right? technology had drastically changed in the past 7 years, and texts were just so much easier now. 

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

anonymous birthday wisher:

hi rich, i just wanted to wish you a happy birthday richie, have fun

richie tozier: 

hi, thank you, but please tell me who you are, it's been 7 years
seen (9:34am)

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

eddie shut his phone, taking in a deep breath. i did it. but you still left him on read, eddie. he'd done it for the past 7 years, and he was pretty sure richie just thought he was a complete creep right now. he clearly didn't know from the messages. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

eddie sat in his chair, packing his stuff up after the lecture had finished. he lead himself out of the auditorium and began to make his way to the exit of the university. 

"mr kaspbrak? can you please wait for a second?" eddie spun around, only to be greeted by a younger woman and his professor. the young girl looked around, maybe nineteen to twenty, and she had long auburn hair, whether it was natural or not, eddie wasn't sure. her eyes seemed to have a sort of familiar gleam in them. he'd never spoken privately to the professor, he'd never had a reason to. his grades were good, and he never got in trouble. 

"hello, yes?" eddie managed to get the words out of his mouth from the shock of having to talk to the professor. 

"young ms.ripsom here needs some assistance with my class, she's only a freshman in college, but i think you'd do a wonderful job of helping her out, eddie. are you able to?" ripsom? ripsom? where do i know that name from? 

betty ripsom. 

"uhm, yeah sure." eddie smiled, nodding at the professor. the professor nodded at the ms.ripsom and turned around to go catch up on something. 

"hi, uhm, i'm stella ripsom," she smiled, extending her hand out to shake his. "nice to meet you." eddie, who had taken 4 years to get out of the habit of declining handshakes, hesitated before extending his hand to meet hers. 

"nice to meet you, stella. you can call me eddie." eddie smiled as stella pulled out her phone to exchange numbers. but all eddie could do was pray that richie and betty had broken up, so he wouldn't be tutoring his soulmate's girlfriend's younger sister. that'd be awkward, would it not?

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

hi sorry for the short chapter, i know it's not much but you know, i try my best. thank you for reading, if anyone is reading. i promise a lot more will happen in the next few chapters, im barely half way through to writing but by the time this is publish i should be done with it and i can guarantee a happy ending!

lots of love ~ t!