Dead silence was spreading all over the room none of them dared to utter a single word. The silence was soon interrupted by the sound of glass breaking. Jimin groaned he opened his eyes just to see YN standing beside the table where the vase was placed .

"How did you get here ??"

Taehyung and Jungkook asked raising their voice which echoed in the room .

"There was a little crack"

Jimin clamly sat straight on the couch with his legs crossed. The other two was looking at Jimin puzzled. They both didn't understand the meaning of Jimin's calmness.

"Since you're here shall we have a little fight to see if you're worthed of holding that sword"

"So you're going to test me ??"

YN said in a mocking tone . She looked clam outside but inside she was burning in anger due to Jimin's words . Jimin nodded his head with a hm and smirked knowing that he has successfully awakened the beast inside YN .

Jimin's POV

"I have to hurt you to get your blood . Your  blood will help me to find out if your the queen or not"

"So should we start YN ??"

I said getting up from the couch .

"I can't fight without my-"

"Your sword is there"

I cut her off and pointed at the sword that was placed neatly on the table not so far away from her. My eyes followed her figure which was going towards the table with slow steps . She held the sword in her hand admiring it .

"Let's start then"

"As you say"

I was about to go when Jungkook held my hand .

"Hyung She will ge-"

Jungkook whispered I cut him off and whispered back .

"No I won't"

I reassured both of them then went out of the room followed by YN .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What ??!!!!"

Jimin's father stood up from his seat slamming his hand on table . His eyes were burning in rage . The soldier in front of him didn't dare to even look at his face . The soldier was scared of getting burned by the rage of fire in Jimin's father's eyes .

"Where is he now ??"

"T-they w-went t-to the ba-battle ground"

The soldier was shaking in fear . He couldn't even talk properly. He felt like his worst nightmare was becoming real . The soldier fliched hard when the King spoke .

"Let's go"

They both walked to a big stadium. The gaurds bowed to both of them . As soon as the big door of the stadium opened lightning struck just a few steps before them . They saw one male and female in the air with swords in their hands . The sword YN had was shining brightly while Jimin's was surrounded by dark energy.

"Jimin What do you think you're doing ??"

Both YN and Jimin looked at The King . YN chuckled and spoke . Looking at Jimin

"Looks like your father is angry with you"

"Don't worry about this old hang he just wants power that's all he care about"

"You're his only son . You will be the same"

YN said getting ready to strike another lightning on Jimin but his next words made her numb . Her eyes grew wider. She felt like her body was chained .

"I will never be . I don't want to be . I want to take care of my family first . They will always be my first priority"

Jimin said looking at his father with rage and sadness. YN could read the sadness which was hidden behind the anger .

She thought it was because she has also experienced the feeling of losing her loved ones but this was not the main reason why she saw his hidden emotions .

I will update either on 25th August or 5th September

I will update either on 25th August or 5th September .

Hope you liked it 💜

Vote and support